News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I think she wants to fuck Tommen asap if only to get the heir out of it (until then, if something happens to Tommen, she has no hold on the throne). She can also use sex to manipulate Tommen. But if she jumped Tommen's bones immediately after her conversion it would look suspicious - so she manipulates High Sparrow to tell her to. It's a win-win.

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on June 08, 2016, 04:07:06 PM
I think she wants to fuck Tommen asap if only to get the heir out of it (until then, if something happens to Tommen, she has no hold on the throne). She can also use sex to manipulate Tommen. But if she jumped Tommen's bones immediately after her conversion it would look suspicious - so she manipulates High Sparrow to tell her to. It's a win-win.

I don't think so.
In the scene were she met Tommen she carefully questioned him to see were he stood with the high sparrow. I thought for a moment she was going to quietly ask him for the sparrows head. But she realized Tommen was taken.

The kind of woman she is, she have zero attraction to Tommen right now. Women in general don't get excited by pussies, but women in power know exactly what a sorry human being a pussy is and the dam doesn't open the flow gates

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: viper37 on June 08, 2016, 02:43:40 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on June 08, 2016, 02:00:43 PM
I took it that, deep down, she really dislikes tommen for being such a bitch and had zero desire to fuck
I think she's the the type to fuck so as she gets something out of it and not just an orgasm.

I don't think she can get an orgasm out of Tommen right now. Just when she thought she was getting Tommen out of his mother skirts, he falls under the spell of the high sparrow. Tommen is a wipped boy, submissive by nature. She ain't gettin an orgasm out of this weak kid.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

viper37

Quote from: Siege on June 08, 2016, 07:21:39 PM
The kind of woman she is, she have zero attraction to Tommen right now. Women in general don't get excited by pussies, but women in power know exactly what a sorry human being a pussy is and the dam doesn't open the flow gates
Attraction is irrelevant. Noble women have little say in whom they'll marry.

And "women in power", while to the east, it might mean walking through fire, have your dragon burn people and commanding an army of highly trained eunuchs, in Westeros, it mostly means marrying the right man, just like our medieval times.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

PRC

Last three episodes of the seasons have had their names released.

Episode 8: No One
Episode 9: Battle of the Bastards
Episode 10: The Winds of Winter

Camerus

I don't think, as clever and manipulative as she is, she was ever attracted to Tommen, but now even less than before after that sorry showing. From the rose drawing bit, it's pretty clear her conversion is fake and she's just trying to manipulate the High Sparrow off her back... but exactly what her endgame is with Tommen I'm still not sure, but would not be totally surprised if she plays a role in his death.

Zanza

Quote from: PRC on June 08, 2016, 10:51:51 PM
Last three episodes of the seasons have had their names released.

Episode 8: No One
Episode 9: Battle of the Bastards
Episode 10: The Winds of Winter
So Episode 8 is obviously about Arya and Episode 9 is about the battle between Jon and Ramsay. Episode 10 is just a generic title (the sixth book in the series) and could be about anything, probably involving Bran.

Martinus

Quote from: Camerus on June 08, 2016, 10:53:07 PM
I don't think, as clever and manipulative as she is, she was ever attracted to Tommen, but now even less than before after that sorry showing. From the rose drawing bit, it's pretty clear her conversion is fake and she's just trying to manipulate the High Sparrow off her back... but exactly what her endgame is with Tommen I'm still not sure, but would not be totally surprised if she plays a role in his death.

I think as soon as she gets preggers, Tommen is dead.

Grey Fox

It doesn't matter, Dany is coming.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 09, 2016, 08:59:11 AM
She has the army, not the ships (as of yet) and there's not a ton of wood over there in Meereen.

Either Yara or the late Balon's brother needs to get there with some ships.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Siege

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on June 09, 2016, 08:54:06 AM
Quote from: Camerus on June 08, 2016, 10:53:07 PM

I think as soon as she gets preggers, Tommen is dead.

I agree this is her MLCOA. (most likely course of action)
Any hopes she might have about controlling Tommen for the long game are now gone.

Siege

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 09, 2016, 08:59:11 AM

This is so predictable. If GRRM really wants to twist, he would kill her and have her army be destroyed by the alliance between all the free cities and leave westeros to face the white walkers by themselves.