News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Hamilcar

Quote from: Tyr on May 16, 2016, 02:37:46 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on May 16, 2016, 02:31:04 PM
Further evidence that Dany is actually UnDany, and has been for a long time. Unclear memory is a symptom of resurrection, and Dany clearly has weird and missing memories of her childhood.
:hmm:
True on the childhood thing.
But what do you mean by unDany? There's some theory she's a evil daemon thinking its Dany?
Dany died and was resurrected during the dragon-hatching fire.

LaCroix

evil bloodraven is using glamour magic on the main characters -- almost everyone south of the wall are the real white walkers; the white walkers north of the wall are actually the surviving humans

(edit) original theory, please don't steal

Admiral Yi

Hamilcar

Hodoooooor : (

Really tragic fate. Hodor wasn't even a hero, but a victim of the evil skinchanger Bran. He went mad because he experience his own death while being mind controlled by Bran.

Bran == Big Bad.

Habbaku

Is this thread for leaked spoilers now?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

grumbler

Quote from: Habbaku on May 22, 2016, 04:57:22 PM

No, but it's the thread for Hami's amusing trolls.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

Quote from: grumbler on May 22, 2016, 05:23:59 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on May 22, 2016, 04:57:22 PM

No, but it's the thread for Hami's amusing trolls.
The episode did leak a day early

[spoiler]although the scene was a bit confusing because it looked like Bran warged into present Hodor, but he was also still in the past messing with past Hodor[/spoiler]
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Phillip V

Hodor is [spoiler]now the most heartbreaking and noble character of the show.[/spoiler] :(

Rex Francorum

Good show.
It seems many are going bonkers about [spoiler]Summer's death. I like the direwolves but I guess some people are going nuts about them.[/spoiler]
To rent

HVC

Quote from: Rex Francorum on May 22, 2016, 09:18:41 PM
Good show.
It seems many are going bonkers about [spoiler]Summer's death. I like the direwolves but I guess some people are going nuts about them.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Yeah, every time one of the wolves dies people freak out. Castrate a dude? no biggie. Kill a bunch of people? That's war. You kill a big dog and you went too far :lol:[/spoiler]
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

grumbler

Why are we spoiler-hiding stuff that's been broadcast?  I thought we agreed that just the spoilers from the books were spoilers in this thread.  It kinda defeats the purpose of the thread to avoid talking about the show.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Anyway, I thought the whole night king thing was a bit deus ex machina.  Other than that, a good episode.

Bayraktar!

Habbaku

Another smallfolk dies so a couple of nobles can enjoy a ski trip.  :(
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Admiral Yi

Watching right now.  So far I've enjoyed the distorted history of the play.