select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Norgy

Martinus

Trailer for season finale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWFpo37qAU

Looks like [spoiler]the sacrifice worked. [/spoiler]

Habbaku

I wonder how many deaths we'll get tomorrow.  I suspect that we'll get at least Ramsay and Meryn Trant dead due to battles and assassinations, but now I'm also suspecting that Stannis is going to catch Brienne's sword with his face before she snatches Sansa and high-tails it.  We'll have some major action at The Wall, of course, but I wonder what other violence will be visited elsewhere?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Habbaku

Seems rather silly to give Jorah Greyscale only to off him later in the season.  I suppose it's possible, but his circumstances don't seem as obvious for killing as the others.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Admiral Yi

Finally saw the scene where they crisp Crusty.  Men-at-arms #1-15 certainly looked uncomfortable.

More importantly, who inherits the throne if Stannis wins?

LaCroix

stannis could legitimize gendry. or maybe there's some off-screen cousin.

i dunno if brienne is gonna survive her quest to kill stannis. stannis seems like an end-game boss daenerys defeats before turning to the white walkers.

Josquius

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 13, 2015, 02:04:52 PM
Finally saw the scene where they crisp Crusty.  Men-at-arms #1-15 certainly looked uncomfortable.

More importantly, who inherits the throne if Stannis wins?
In his head Melys will give him a son?
She already sort of did with the shadow magic... Next time for keeps?
██████
██████
██████

Martinus

I'm thinking Jaime and/or Myrcella is killed in the season finale. The whole Dorne seems quite pointless and too easy - so either the show writers horribly botched that one, or this is supposed to feel that way, in expectation of the last episode's BIG REVEAL.

In retrospect, it's a bit weird that noone from Danny's party (excepting Hizdar but everybody was suspecting him to be the Harpy anyway) got offed during that Harpy attack. As some reviewers pointed out, this was probably the most standard-tv-ish fight on Game of Thrones to date.

Zanza

The Dorne chapters in the books end with one of the best lines in ASoIaF, so let's see how they turn out in the TV series.

Norgy

Quote from: Martinus on June 14, 2015, 01:58:12 AM
I'm thinking Jaime and/or Myrcella is killed in the season finale. The whole Dorne seems quite pointless and too easy - so either the show writers horribly botched that one, or this is supposed to feel that way, in expectation of the last episode's BIG REVEAL.

It's more like National Geographic's "This is Dorne" than anything else.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

If you don't mind a bit of a spoiler, here's the season finale's "previously on Game of Thrones":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1btOBSM9mrk