And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on June 18, 2014, 09:52:15 AM
It bores me.

What is not boring is the emo "I'm bored so stop posting" argument.  While, in truth, no one gives a shit about what bores you, I at least find your whining amusing.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on June 18, 2014, 10:22:07 AM
It bores me.

What is not boring is the emo "I'm bored so stop posting" argument.  While, in truth, no one gives a shit about what bores you, I at least find your whining amusing.

can you cut an armor with my whining, though, or you need to thrust?

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on June 18, 2014, 11:00:02 AM
It bores me.

I can show you a good thrust.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on June 18, 2014, 11:06:26 AM
It bores me.

I can show you a good thrust.

I'll pass.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Your whining can cut through Kleenex armor like a whine through Kleenex!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Ed Anger

TAMAS level 1 gypsy

Str 12
Wis 11
Int 13
Cha 3
Con 12
Dex 18 (gypsy natural stealing ability)

Beetsword
Beet Leather Armor

Can steal one set of hubcaps undetected every 24 hours
Beet farming bonus
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

I have to admit that bitching about talking about medieval combat in a GoT thread might be one of the most odd complaints I've seen on Languish. That isn't even close to a thread hijack. In case Tamas has not noticed, there is a lot of medieval fighting going on in Game of Thrones.

By Languish standards, this is as on topic as it gets.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grinning_Colossus

A thousand eyes and TWO. Wtf?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on June 18, 2014, 11:39:15 PM
I have to admit that bitching about talking about medieval combat in a GoT thread might be one of the most odd complaints I've seen on Languish. That isn't even close to a thread hijack. In case Tamas has not noticed, there is a lot of medieval fighting going on in Game of Thrones.

By Languish standards, this is as on topic as it gets.

You should play LGG with me and Habs instead of being a total nerd here.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 18, 2014, 06:10:25 PM
TAMAS level 1 gypsy

Str 12
Wis 11
Int 13
Cha 3
Con 12
Dex 18 (gypsy natural stealing ability)

Beetsword
Beet Leather Armor

Can steal one set of hubcaps undetected every 24 hours
Beet farming bonus

JESUS CHRIST
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.