News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Liep on February 12, 2014, 01:43:01 PM
Link looks sketchy, but a 15 minute preview/actor spots of season 4. Impressive how Joffrey looks immediately less punchable when off camera.

actors eh :p

season  4 looks promising indeed

Liep

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on February 12, 2014, 02:03:53 PM
Link looks sketchy, but a 15 minute preview/actor spots of season 4. Impressive how Joffrey looks immediately less punchable when off camera.

Well, duh. :P But until that point I thought it was just his face that looked punchable, now I know what goes into making him so easy to hate. ;)
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

The first 7 episode titles. Can't wait for #7! :w00t:
[spoiler]4.01 Two Swords
4.02 The Lion and the Rose
4.03 Breaker of Chains
4.04 Oathkeeper
4.05 First of His Name
4.06 The Laws of Gods and Men
4.07 Mockingbird[/spoiler]
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

KRonn

Quote from: Liep on February 12, 2014, 02:52:15 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on February 12, 2014, 02:03:53 PM

Well, duh. :P But until that point I thought it was just his face that looked punchable, now I know what goes into making him so easy to hate. ;)

Yeah, excellent acting by the kid. He does a great job at portraying the book character, a nasty, cruel and spitefully dangerous little bastard, too full of himself. He still fears his grandfather though but will go against most anyone else like his mother and uncle Tyrion, at least to a point.

viper37

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 03, 2014, 07:48:27 AM
Who's Howland Reed?

Ned Stark's bannerman and comrade in arms during Robert Baratheon's rebellion.  His kids have been hanging out with Bran since book 2.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."