Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 08:04:24 PM
Quote from: mongers on May 21, 2013, 08:00:43 PM
This thread has turned into a load of cock.   :hmm:

I don't think it is cock that is usually referred to as a load.

Mother tongue do you speak?   :P

edit:
to be entirely accurate, I guess the original expression is "a load of old cock".  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Grallon on May 21, 2013, 07:39:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 07:35:15 PM

I can see cocks any day in person. What's the titillation of seeing them on tv?

I rather doubt this - but let's say it's true for the sake of argument.  That fact doesn't preclude appreciating beauty when and where you find it - irrespective of its titillating aspect.  Besides I find it encouraging the double standards too often seen in mainstream TV are lessened with such scenes.

G.
Psssst.  Look down.  A cock you can see any day you want, Grallon.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

garbon

Quote from: mongers on May 21, 2013, 08:11:46 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 08:04:24 PM
Quote from: mongers on May 21, 2013, 08:00:43 PM
This thread has turned into a load of cock.   :hmm:

I don't think it is cock that is usually referred to as a load.

Mother tongue do you speak?   :P

edit:
to be entirely accurate, I guess the original expression is "a load of old cock".  :bowler:

I just wanted to be sexual. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 21, 2013, 08:16:52 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 07:35:15 PM

I can see cocks any day in person. What's the titillation of seeing them on tv?

I rather doubt this - but let's say it's true for the sake of argument.  That fact doesn't preclude appreciating beauty when and where you find it - irrespective of its titillating aspect.  Besides I find it encouraging the double standards too often seen in mainstream TV are lessened with such scenes.

G.
Psssst.  Look down.  A cock you can see any day you want, Grallon.

Not symbolic enough.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Josephus

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 07:41:26 PM
Also, penises aren't beautiful. Useful? Sure. Beautiful? Not so much.

Mine is.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Phillip V

Quote from: katmai on May 20, 2013, 01:13:02 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on May 19, 2013, 03:11:35 AM
Any nude pics of Emilia Clarke outside of the show? I heard she got naked for a theatre performance, but I cannot find any pics. :(
ffs do you not know who to use the internets?
Show me.

katmai

Quote from: Phillip V on May 21, 2013, 11:07:55 PM
Quote from: katmai on May 20, 2013, 01:13:02 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on May 19, 2013, 03:11:35 AM
Any nude pics of Emilia Clarke outside of the show? I heard she got naked for a theatre performance, but I cannot find any pics. :(
ffs do you not know who to use the internets?
Show me.

No.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

There are naked women on mainstream TV? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Why is there no new  episode this week? Surely that wasn't the end of the series? :unsure:
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Who knows, but HBO Go says the next episode available next week.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Memorial Day Weekend in the US. It's caused the ratings to crash, so they're skipping it. It will be on next Sunday.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on May 28, 2013, 06:22:45 AM
Why is there no new  episode this week? Surely that wasn't the end of the series? :unsure:

Yes, this was the end of the series. The show was cancelled.