And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Josephus on May 19, 2013, 10:15:41 PM
Danaerys. Naked.
Amazing body.  Wow.  Great episode as it featured by 3 favorites:  Stannis, The Hound, and Davos.  :showoff:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

I thought Gendry was gonna get burned.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: Phillip V on May 19, 2013, 03:11:35 AM
Any nude pics of Emilia Clarke outside of the show? I heard she got naked for a theatre performance, but I cannot find any pics. :(
ffs do you not know who to use the internets?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Three leeches. One for the beloved king, one for the fat king and one for the little dick.  :lol:

Martinus

Fuck, and now we have to apparently wait 2 weeks for the most badass plot twist since Ned's beheading.  :mad:

Martinus

Rewatching it now. The Tyrion and Sansa scene was really moving.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Martinus on May 20, 2013, 01:54:29 PM
Rewatching it now. The Tyrion and Sansa scene was really moving.
The Night's Watch oath quip before passing out was a nice touch.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

I like that Stannis is not all evil.

Grallon

When I saw the young mercenary captain (very cute) offer his present - and his allegiance - to Dhaenarys I thought this one would be fit to ride a dragon at her side.

So if I understand correctly, the little bitch Joeffrey doesn't choke on poison until his own wedding - next year yes?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Liep

Someone needs to learn the spoiler tags.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Btw, is there a theory that Daario Naharis is Jaqen H'ghar? They kinda look similar and act in a similar manner ("Valar morghulis", "lovely girl") so I wonder if this is deliberate.

Queequeg

Isn't the entire point of being a faceless man that you can adopt different personalities as well as faces?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Eddie Teach

If so, he travels pretty fast. Look how long it took Barristan to find his way to her.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Martinus on May 21, 2013, 12:26:55 AM
Btw, is there a theory that Daario Naharis is Jaqen H'ghar? They kinda look similar and act in a similar manner ("Valar morghulis", "lovely girl") so I wonder if this is deliberate.
My friend asked me that.  I don't think so.  Unless I'm mistaken it's fairly clearly spelled out that he [spoiler]ends up in Old Town as Pate.  http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Pate_%28Novice%29[/spoiler]

Josephus

AV Club posts some pretty good post-show reviews. In this one, writer goes on about nudity at great length. Also questions, something I thought of early, why they left Sam's scene  with the icewalker for so late (it happens pretty early in Book 3).

http://www.avclub.com/articles/second-sons-for-experts,97439/
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011