News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Oona's ass was far better than I would have guessed. Looks a lot better naked.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Berkut

That was a truly excellent ass.

I said so, and my wife agreed. I think she might have been talking about Rob's ass though...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Martinus

Anyways, another choppy episode after the Walk of Punishment...  :nelson:

Martinus

Anyways, I really like Natalie Dormer's portrayal of Margaery. She may be devious but she is not malicious - while Tyrion stealing Sansa's hand from Loras is not in her family's best interest, she is decent enough to point out to Sansa that she is not getting such a bad deal after all.

Martinus

Quote from: Phillip V on May 10, 2013, 08:07:35 PM
Very disappointing episode. No sex or nudity; just Tyrion interrupting Shae barely undressing Sansa.

Didn't the episode have Loras being fucking by the squire?

Berkut

Yeah, the scene with Sansa whining about having to marry a Lannister must have made Maergery want to slap her.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Which would have been hot, btw.

Sansa-Meargery.

Oh.

Yeah.

0 rows returned

Liep

Quote from: Berkut on May 13, 2013, 01:17:09 AM
That was a truly excellent ass.

I concur. Also, the shot of Daenerys in her white dress surrounded by dragons was well done.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

For all the Young Wolf ass shots, I gotta say my favourite scene in the episode was probably Tywin bitchslapping Joffrey.

What's great about this scene - in addition to great acting from both of them - is that, as some people have pointed out, Joffrey is probably right for the first time ever in every little petulant point he makes - yet Tywin still bitchslaps him and completely ignores him.  :lol:

Tamas

The Tywin scene and Queen of the North's fine ass aside, I didn't like this episode. Almost entirely made of fillers when we are almost at the end of the season already.

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on May 14, 2013, 01:50:30 AM
The Tywin scene and Queen of the North's fine ass aside, I didn't like this episode. Almost entirely made of fillers when we are almost at the end of the season already.

Funny that considering it was written by GRRM himself.

I liked the episode - including the filler parts, as they really developed some characters (the Jaime/Brienne non-teary good bye was truly moving) - besides if being nearly mauled by a bear constitutes a "filler" to you, I guess they are doing pretty well. :P

Martinus

That being said, I think the season would have worked much better if they did the Joff's wedding as the season's finale/cliffhanger, rather than the opener of the next season, if anything because everyone has been talking about the wedding for the whole season so that will be like Gogol's gun not firing.

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on May 14, 2013, 02:52:03 AM

Funny that considering it was written by GRRM himself.

I liked the episode - including the filler parts, as they really developed some characters (the Jaime/Brienne non-teary good bye was truly moving) - besides if being nearly mauled by a bear constitutes a "filler" to you, I guess they are doing pretty well. :P

Why being written by GRRM himself make it impossible for it to be a needlessly filler-y episode? The guy wrote 1.5 books worth of fillers :P

katmai

I knew there would be some douche bitching and moaning...:hug:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son