News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Berkut on April 30, 2013, 06:45:46 AM
I think Tyrion is basically a pretty empathetic person. He is treated like shit pretty rgularly by others, and he doesn't like it, so he makes a pretty concerted effort to not treat others like shit, especially those who are vulnerable, like himself.

Sansa Stark is a victim in his eyes. He is not the type to force himself on anyone, he never has in the books or the show. It would be grossly out of character for him to rape Sansa.
actually, I think we're told he raped his first wife after Jaime told her she was a whore hired for the whole setup of rescuing her.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on April 30, 2013, 08:07:31 PM
I think Tyrion is basically a pretty empathetic person. He is treated like shit pretty rgularly by others, and he doesn't like it, so he makes a pretty concerted effort to not treat others like shit, especially those who are vulnerable, like himself.

Sansa Stark is a victim in his eyes. He is not the type to force himself on anyone, he never has in the books or the show. It would be grossly out of character for him to rape Sansa.
actually, I think we're told he raped his first wife after Jaime told her she was a whore hired for the whole setup of rescuing her.

Pretty sure that's inccorect. Tyrion loved her and it was Tywin that had Jaime tell Tyrion that and Tywin who instituted the raping with Tyrion forced to participate.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Nope.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

Quote from: viper37 on April 30, 2013, 10:35:38 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 29, 2013, 02:20:24 PM
In the books do the gigantic butch chick and Jaime ever make the two backed beast?
it's about as it is in the series.  They begin to respect themselves, they come closer, but nothing more.

Pretty sure she begins to fancy him in 'that' sort of way however.
██████
██████
██████

Lettow77

Quote from: Neil on April 30, 2013, 08:42:40 PM
Nope.

That's right- he pays her a whole Gold Dragon.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Phillip V

Sansa will have midget sex soon?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

It's true Boardwalk season 3 was boring as fuck.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Just goes to show, tapping into the stupid woman market is what's best for a show.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on May 03, 2013, 08:17:35 AM
Just goes to show, tapping into the stupid woman market is what's best for a show.

Well tapping into stupid markets is always smart and supposedly women watch shows far more than men in general.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2013, 08:16:36 PM

Pretty sure that's inccorect. Tyrion loved her and it was Tywin that had Jaime tell Tyrion that and Tywin who instituted the raping with Tyrion forced to participate.
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tyrion_Lannister#History
"ywin had his entire guard rape Tysha for a silver each and then made Tyrion go last for a gold coin, because a Lannister is worth more. [7]"
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on May 03, 2013, 08:28:26 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2013, 08:16:36 PM

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tyrion_Lannister#History
"ywin had his entire guard rape Tysha for a silver each and then made Tyrion go last for a gold coin, because a Lannister is worth more. [7]"

Which is oddly enough just what I said. You made it sound as though Tyrion raped her because Jamie had told him she was a whore.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

:huh: How is it tapping into that market?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 03, 2013, 07:05:22 PM

True Blood?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2013, 07:15:31 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 03, 2013, 07:05:22 PM

True Blood?
Oh, okay. Thought he was referring to GoT somehow.

1 Karma Chameleon point