News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Missandei...  :wub:

Aging her up from the 11 year old girl from the books to caramel skinned beauty: Best casting choice EVAH.

Queequeg

I'm half in love withvMelisandre. Carice van Houten is a goddess.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Martinus

Quote from: Queequeg on April 29, 2013, 05:20:37 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2013, 02:18:05 PM
I liked this episode.  :lol:

Lannister family meetings are always fun. By the way, is it me or do Baratheons make for really shitty parents?

Also, the only non-disgusting nudity this episode = gheys.
Ygritte's ass was fantastic.  I think she's one of the prettier women in a cast full of pretty women.

First of all, she is not. Second of all, I was referring more to the fact that Jon must have had a really great time eating her out after she spent several weeks in her skins with no bath.  :yuk:

Martinus

Quote from: Queequeg on April 29, 2013, 09:37:54 PM
I'm half in love withvMelisandre. Carice van Houten is a goddess.

Of course you would be.

garbon

Considering Wag's bumped thread had you game for watersports, you've little room to talk.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2013, 11:27:44 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on April 29, 2013, 05:20:37 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2013, 02:18:05 PM
I liked this episode.  :lol:

Lannister family meetings are always fun. By the way, is it me or do Baratheons make for really shitty parents?

Also, the only non-disgusting nudity this episode = gheys.
Ygritte's ass was fantastic.  I think she's one of the prettier women in a cast full of pretty women.

First of all, she is not. Second of all, I was referring more to the fact that Jon must have had a really great time eating her out after she spent several weeks in her skins with no bath.  :yuk:

First of all you don't know shit about female hottness.
Second of all there was a warm pool there for them to bathe in.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

Only that they had sex as soon as they undressed - and this was followed by her question when was the last time he (and presumably she) had a bath.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on April 29, 2013, 11:33:45 PM
Considering Wag's bumped thread had you game for watersports, you've little room to talk.
:huh:

Queequeg

Quote from: Martinus on April 29, 2013, 11:52:30 PM
Only that they had sex as soon as they undressed - and this was followed by her question when was the last time he (and presumably she) had a bath.
She knew the hot springs. That's a pretty shitty assumption.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Josquius

Fetusses in jars. Holy crazy lady batman.
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Quote from: Tyr on April 30, 2013, 03:45:04 AM
Fetusses in jars. Holy crazy lady batman.

My reaction was more of a reflection that now we don't have to show Queens Men being batshit and hearing about how Davos thinks the Queens Men are batshit. Fetuses - Jars - Batshit, that's settled, now let us follow the adventures of Davos.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

I think I liked every single scene this episode, with the possible exception of Jon/Yigritte romp.

Tywin = World's Greatest Dad.  :lol:

The Larch

For the record, I also thought about Ygritte's BO when Jon went down on her. Her question about bathing afterwards just rubbed salt in the wound.  :lol:

Siege

I think they gonna have to kil Robb's wife at the Red Wedding.
And Selmy didn't sit at the small counci?
How is he going to rat out Mormon to Daenerys?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

In the book, I thought Tyrion's reluctance to bed Sansa was out of character.
It is much more so in the TV show.

In the end, don't forget that Tyrion is what people in Westeros say he is. He fucks whores and drink himself to sleep every night.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"