Main Menu

Game of Thrones begins....

Started by Josquius, April 04, 2011, 03:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Habbaku on May 22, 2011, 10:15:49 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 22, 2011, 09:44:33 PM
Quote from: Viking on May 22, 2011, 12:20:05 PM
I just realized the horrible Irony of picking an avatar that is madly in love with martinus' avatar....
Former avatar, no?  He has Renly now.

And Brienne was in love with...
Oh.  For some reason I was confusing her with someone else I guess.  :Embarrass:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Siege

Thjere is a girl in muy avatar.
She is hott.

Best mermaid evah.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Sophie Scholl

I'm becoming more and more of a Jorah Mormont fan every week.  I like his character in the books as well so far (1/3 of the way into A Clash of Kings).  Tonight's episode was pretty good.  Once again, some straying from the book, but nothing game breaking or character altering really.  The lack of the direwolves to demolish the wildlings was a bit of a let down though. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on May 22, 2011, 11:51:01 PM
She is hott.

I'm still seeing Master Chief.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 23, 2011, 01:31:59 AM
She is hott.

I'm still seeing Master Chief.
Maybe Samus is inside?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

I'm getting a sense of deja vu.  :wacko:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

She is hott.

Best mermaid evah.

Who is that and what is the relevance to GoT?
██████
██████
██████

Faeelin

Ugh. I tried to watch the next episode on HBOGo, but the damn website is too slow becuase of all the geeks who want to see it.

Solmyr

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 22, 2011, 09:44:33 PM
Quote from: Viking on May 22, 2011, 12:20:05 PM
I just realized the horrible Irony of picking an avatar that is madly in love with martinus' avatar....
Former avatar, no?  He has Renly now.

Brienne was in love with both Renly and (maybe) Jaime, so both of Martinus' avatars. :P

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Faeelin on May 23, 2011, 06:54:34 AM
Ugh. I tried to watch the next episode on HBOGo, but the damn website is too slow becuase of all the geeks who want to see it.
I really wanted to watch the two episodes back to back but I can't find episode 7 anywhere.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 23, 2011, 07:38:58 AM
Quote from: Faeelin on May 23, 2011, 06:54:34 AM
I really wanted to watch the two episodes back to back but I can't find episode 7 anywhere.

http://www.hbogo.com/ It won't work for us tho.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on May 23, 2011, 06:32:15 AM
Who is that and what is the relevance to GoT?

Character from the new Pirates of the Carribean movie and none.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus

Hahah just finished watching it. Another great episode.

Tyrion and Bronn totally rock. I love Danny - her scenes are just like in the books - otherworldly and awesome.

Littlefinger - can he be more obvious? :D

Nice to see Renly find some balls (when Loras is not sucking on them) and tell Robert he is full of shit.

Loved Arya's "Seven Hells".

Sansa seems to have my talent for picking up boyfriends.  :lol:

Admiral Yi

I liked the scene where the one dude threw the strumpet a dubloon for one last look at her cookie.