Police in Germany warn of Vodka soaked tampon use by teens

Started by Syt, March 31, 2011, 02:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: HVC on March 31, 2011, 09:13:31 AM
Quote from: Josephus on March 31, 2011, 08:40:06 AM
That whole article doesn't make sense. In addition to what Slargos said, the bit at the end about how Scandinavian teens are using this method because alcohol is hard to get at that age.
So, if alcohol is hard to get, what exactly are they putting on their tampons.?
the article in itself is badly written, but i took that part to mean that since you need less to get drunk your limited suplly goes longer.

It's bull shit anyway, because it's not like alcohol is hard to come by for teens here. There is a very much vibrant moonshine industry.

The case might be made for the fact that its popularity is due to the ease of hiding the consumption (carrying the stuff around risks confiscation) but I don't see how the tampons would be much easier to hide given they'll be reeking of the stuff anyway.

"Honest, guv'nah, I'm just carrying my girlfriend's tampons around, I thought the smell of alcohol was due to an anti-bacterial solution"

Malthus

Not exactly as easy as sipping from a hip flask now, is it.  :D

Excuse me while I nonchalantly drop my pants and shove this up my butt ...
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Larch

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2007-13.html

QuoteThe Enema Within

Michael was an alcoholic. And not an ordinary alcoholic, but an alcoholic who liked to take his liquor, well, rectally. His wife said he was "addicted to enemas" and often used alcohol in this manner. The result was the same: inebriation.

The machine shop owner couldn't imbibe alcohol by mouth due to a painful throat ailment, so he elected to receive his favourite beverage via enema. And tonight, Michael was in for one hell of a party. Two 1.5 litre bottles of sherry, more than 100 fluid ounces, right up the old address!

When the rest of us have had enough, we either stop drinking or pass out. When Michael had had enough (and subsequently passed out) the alcohol remaining in his rectal cavity continued to be absorbed. The next morning, Michael was dead.

The 58-year-old did a pretty good job of embalming himself. According to toxicology reports, his blood alcohol level was 0.47%.

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on March 31, 2011, 11:00:30 AM
Not exactly as easy as sipping from a hip flask now, is it.  :D

Excuse me while I nonchalantly drop my pants and shove this up my butt ...

While the detection method used to be "stop any kid with a back pack on after 1700 hours" now they'll only have to get out the car if they see someone with their pants down which would typically prompt response anyway.

Or perhaps the kids these days are smarter, and simply cut little refill flaps in their pants.

Josquius

This story is seriously WTF worthy.
Shoving a tampon up your arse....all sounds a bit...well gay to me. Very gay. Not that nice chap around the corner who lives with his boyfriend gay. That leather wearing freak whose gerbil myseriously dissapeared gay. So gay you wouldn't even catch regular gay folk doing it.
██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Tyr on March 31, 2011, 11:31:48 AM
Shoving a tampon up your arse....all sounds a bit...well gay to me. Very gay. Not that nice chap around the corner who lives with his boyfriend gay. That leather wearing freak whose gerbil myseriously dissapeared gay. So gay you wouldn't even catch regular gay folk doing it.

:lol:

See, this is my problem with my own prejudices. When coming from the mouths of the hoi polloi, they sound so goddamned plebian.

I don't want to be associated with that moonshine swilling, baby popping, low riding riff-raff, yet by the virtue of my political leanings I am forced into the same corral.

It's a real problem.

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on March 31, 2011, 11:50:45 AM
Quote from: Tyr on March 31, 2011, 11:31:48 AM

:lol:

See, this is my problem with my own prejudices. When coming from the mouths of the hoi polloi, they sound so goddamned plebian.

I don't want to be associated with that moonshine swilling, baby popping, low riding riff-raff, yet by the virtue of my political leanings I am forced into the same corral.

It's a real problem.

Well, you can always ease the pain with an assful of vodka.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Richard Hakluyt

It's only gay if you pop a couple of olives and one of those miniature umbrellas up there as well  :cool:

The Brain

Alcohol doesn't smell gay. Ass sweat and semen does.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

KRonn

Stupid kids. Shoving this stuff inside them to try and get drunk! I bet some of them suck the vodka on the tampons afterwards, forgetting they should do that first.   ;)