News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

R.I.P. Geraldine Ferraro

Started by Caliga, March 26, 2011, 12:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Rest in piece, and thank you for paving the way for women like Sarah Palin to run for national office. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Thanks for being better looking than that mummy Schroder.  :)

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Grallon

Isn't that waddle woman?  A character in Ally McBeal was having the hots for her in the late 90s.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Caliga

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

I'm having a hard time remembering who exactly waddle woman was, but one or two neurons are whispering that it was that chick that had her own show, the one about being a TV reporter.  Candice Bergen, that's it.

Caliga

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on March 26, 2011, 06:31:36 PM
Nope.  It was Dyan Cannon.

You gotta admit my two neurons were pretty damn close.

Caliga