News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Goodbye

Started by Razgovory, March 24, 2011, 07:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

They were not impressed when I wrote "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" enough times to fill up the the big dry erase board.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

:hug:

Glad you're back. Hopefully, things will settle down quickly, and it won't be too difficult for you.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Tamas

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Pedrito

Quote from: Razgovory on March 29, 2011, 09:12:17 PM
They were not impressed when I wrote "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" enough times to fill up the the big dry erase board.
:lol:   :hug:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Monoriu

Berkut

Fuck, he came back???

J/K Raz - welcome back.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on March 30, 2011, 07:16:54 AM
Fuck, he came back???

J/K Raz - welcome back.
I know i need to write a strongly worded letter to Missouri State healthcare system!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

KRonn

DGuller

First grumbler comes back from the nursing home, now Raz comes back from the nut house?  I guess the Languish habit is just impossible to quit.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Quote from: DGuller on March 30, 2011, 08:25:00 AM
First grumbler comes back from the nursing home, now Raz comes back from the nut house?  I guess the Languish habit is just impossible to quit.
or grumbler = Raz :contract: :P

WB :)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

WTF, who let Raz back in?  :mad:

Just kidding... mostly.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Pedrito on March 30, 2011, 01:56:53 AM

L.

"Mr Raz, you said that on one occasion you believed that the Air Conditioner was talking to you.  What did it tell you to do?"

"Well, it didn't actually tell me to do anything."

"What did it say exactly?"

"'Are you cool?', 'I'm cool', 'We're cool, right', 'that's cool', 'cool it down'.  You know, air conditioner stuff".

"Mr. Raz, we'd like you to leave."
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on March 30, 2011, 11:30:41 AM
Quote from: Pedrito on March 30, 2011, 01:56:53 AM

L.

"Mr Raz, you said that on one occasion you believed that the Air Conditioner was talking to you.  What did it tell you to do?"

"Well, it didn't actually tell me to do anything."

"What did it say exactly?"

"'Are you cool?', 'I'm cool', 'We're cool, right', 'that's cool', 'cool it down'.  You know, air conditioner stuff".

"Mr. Raz, we'd like you to leave."

:lmfao:

I am beginning to think you are up their with Mono in your careful construction of a largely fictitious but damn funny online persona.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned