And we're back!

Main Menu

Goodbye

Started by Razgovory, March 24, 2011, 07:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

The Minsky Moment

:cry:

I don't know what's worse - Raz going into the nuthouse, or the fact they just let Bachmann out to make room for him.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on March 24, 2011, 10:52:17 PM
or the fact they just let Bachmann out to make room for him.

Hoot-Smalley Act, baby.  Hoot-Smalley.

DGuller

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on March 24, 2011, 10:52:17 PM
:cry:

I don't know what's worse - Raz going into the nuthouse, or the fact they just let Bachmann out to make room for him.
:lmfao:

Fireblade

Raz gazing wistfully out of the booby hatch window

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Jacob

Yeah, good luck Raz.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Thanks everyone, I'm back.  Good visit to the men in white coats.  Saw Bachman on the way in.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jamesww

Quote from: Razgovory on March 29, 2011, 04:44:30 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm back.  Good visit to the men in white coats.  Saw Bachman on the way in.

Excellent, my friend. Good to have you back; now post something witty.  :cheers:

jimmy olsen

Yay! I'm so happy to see you back. :cheers:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

That was quick.  Change the oil, rotate the tires, and push you out the door. :)

Darth Wagtaros

This is good news.  Tim had us worrying.
PDH!

Razgovory

I did think about offing myself, but I'm a pussy.  So instead I hospitalized for a while.  Then they told me to leave. <_<
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maximus

Is that why you came back from France? :P

Welcome back