News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sheen vs. Gadaffi quiz - who said what?

Started by Brazen, March 23, 2011, 04:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

jimmy olsen

9/10, though I'll admit I took the quiz when it first came out. I think I only got 5 or 6 right then.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Slargos

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I didn't do well when I last took this. I think maybe 5/10.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

KRonn

7/10.
I knew most of the ones I voted on (sad that I'm so aware of Sheen's news). I've actually tried to avoid him, though I obviously haven't been successful!   :D

The others I figured were his comments too but voted otherwise, so I missed a few.

Brazen

Why am I not surprised Languish is au fait with the ramblings of lunatics?

DontSayBanana

6/10.  I was thrown off by fire-breathing earthworms, rocket-fueled sabres, sleepless nights, and a fairytale about 9/11. :P
Experience bij!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 23, 2011, 09:49:35 AM
6/10.  I was thrown off by fire-breathing earthworms, rocket-fueled sabres, sleepless nights, and a fairytale about 9/11. :P

I got 8/10, but where does it tell you which ones you missed.

I'm proud to say that I don't actually know what Sheen has said about almost anything;  I got my 8/10 by attributing to Sheen anything that I hadn't seen Gaddafi quoted as saying.

jimmy olsen

By far my favorite Sheen quote

QuoteYeah I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point