News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Anyway, my King's hobbies include raiding Portugal and Morocco, watching my vassals fight and imprison each other, and raping Irish noblewomen. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I'm playing again for the first time in a long time. I love the auto invite to plot function. Helps getting rid of Kinslayer decendants of Bjorn Ironside.  :)

And boy, there were a lot of Kinslayer little shits.  :glare:

And yes, I did allow vassal kings in the Empire of Scandinavia just to make the game harder.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

King died.  Oldest son Knut inherited England, and second son Ulric inherited Skotland.  Oh well. :)

I've also stopped killing missionaries and am letting them convert my chicks, since I would like to get away from this godforsaken Gavelkind shit.  Raiding is fun, but ruling large demesnes is funner.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Reformed Norse is a hoot. Great Holy War on all of East Francia? Yes please.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Bluebook

How many of the DLCs am I supposed to get? I have old norse gods because...well, because they're cool. But what do the rest of you play with?

Bluebook

Also, can they all be played together or what?

Razgovory

I'd certainly get the ones that change the mechanics, except for the Aztec one which is stupid.  Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, The Republic, Old Gods, and Rajas of India.  The other ones alter the graphics or add music.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Bluebook

Bluebook

The Aztec one is that the sunset invasion?

Crazy_Ivan80

Zanza

Quote from: Razgovory on June 01, 2014, 08:00:08 AM
I'd certainly get the ones that change the mechanics, except for the Aztec one which is stupid.  Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, The Republic, Old Gods, and Rajas of India.  The other ones alter the graphics or add music.
Sons of Abraham also adds game mechanics.

Valmy

Some people think it only added playable Jews which is silly since that is a tiny part of the mod.  But goes to show how Jews dominate people's thoughts like they dominate the Asian Steppe in my AAR.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Zanza on June 01, 2014, 02:22:28 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 01, 2014, 08:00:08 AM
Sons of Abraham also adds game mechanics.

Forgot that one.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2014, 03:03:26 PM
Some people think it only added playable Jews which is silly since that is a tiny part of the mod.  But goes to show how Jews dominate people's thoughts like they dominate the Asian Steppe in my AAR.
Or do they? We haven't gotten an update in a while.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Barrister

Man - I went to play last night but felt completely lost at what to do.

Any suggestions?  Treat me like a total noob.  How do I play this game?  What are the first few things I should do?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.