Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

Quote from: Caliga on May 14, 2014, 09:32:07 AM
It was a bunch of Irishmen.  P'dox just forgot to code potato famine events into the game.  It's their fault, not mine. :)

:hug:

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 14, 2014, 09:32:07 AM
It was a bunch of Irishmen.  P'dox just forgot to code potato famine events into the game.  It's their fault, not mine. :)

Um they do not get potatoes until the Aztecs bring them during their invasion.  Think of historical accuracy here Cal.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

Valmy - keeping alt-hist real since 2014.

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2014, 01:14:27 PM
Um they do not get potatoes until the Aztecs bring them during their invasion.  Think of historical accuracy here Cal.
Ok, taters then. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 14, 2014, 01:36:02 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2014, 01:14:27 PM
Ok, taters then. :)

Sorry they were all eaten by the giant ants of Brest-Litovsk.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

That's just not right. I needed those for my Byzantine armoured divisions.

Caliga

So Floki the Brown is about to become King of England.  Once that happens, I should probably convert to Catholicism, right?  I don't want the Kingdom to keep fracturing like my Petty Kingdoms do on ruler death.  Once I convert, what will happen to my whores? :hmm:

Norgy

Never tried converting. Went to the 12th century without doing so in my first game with "The Old Gods". By then, me and the Pechenegs pretty much had Europe divided, and I quit.

garbon

Kingdom won't fracture really unless you have two kingdom titles. You will have to watch out for brothers who end up with strong duchies.

Also, immediate conversion doesn't stop fracturing, you still need to have crown law of high to then change succession rules.

I believe concubines just stop having a connection to you.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

:hmm:

Maybe I'll throw them all my hos in jail, throw one final blot, sacrifice them, and then convert.  Might as well go out in style. :cool:

garbon

It's that or they become lovers. I can't recall.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Quote from: Caliga on May 14, 2014, 02:05:07 PM
So Floki the Brown is about to become King of England.  Once that happens, I should probably convert to Catholicism, right?  I don't want the Kingdom to keep fracturing like my Petty Kingdoms do on ruler death.  Once I convert, what will happen to my whores? :hmm:

No way!  Capture all the Norse holy sites, reform the religion, and then switch to Elective succession!

Caliga

Does that mean there will be a Norse Pope?  If so, no thanks.  If I need to have THE MAN telling me what to do, I'd rather THE MAN be a lazy Italian guy. :)

garbon

I believe that you are able to hold that title (the Norse one) so you could be THE MAN.