News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Mine had a message telling me about the new screen.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maximus

Mine's completely new. I like it.

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2014, 08:50:56 PM
I like to have my ruler breed as much as he can.

you don't say

Liep

Quote from: Maximus on May 08, 2014, 08:28:56 PM
Mine's completely new. I like it.

Yes, mine is also completely different than from before. I also like it.

:unsure:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Crazy_Ivan80

1225 now and I'm close to taking the Byz Empire back from the muslims. Very funny how they maintained the actual title all that time.
That said: I'm the sole orthodox state and the Norse have done really really well. They own all of Skandinavia, England, Ireland, North Italy and most of France (all converted to the norse religion). There's maybe 5 Catholic states left. The Cathars have their own state too in Lotharingia.
Weirdest chain of events I ever saw.

Oh, and they Shia own Mecca and Medina. heheheh

Caliga

My Orthodox Norse King of Mercia is doing pretty well actually.  He defeated Jorvik and put some random lady in place as the independent Countess of Leicestershire.  While he was doing that the Earl of Oxford invaded him in an attempt to reclaim Warwick, and he beat that dude down also.  Also, I got some event that converted Herefordshire to Norse culture and Orthodox religion.  So now Norfolk and Suffolk are Norse pagans, and Herefordshire is Greek Orthodox. :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 08, 2014, 07:52:09 PM
Yeah I just loaded it up and it looks the same to me :hmm:

To clarify, I think you have to be opted in to the betas on steam. Otherwise, nothing will have changed as of yet.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Crazy_Ivan80

and the number of christian states is now down to 5: 2 catholics (Aquitaine and Bavaria -of course), 1 Cathar (Lotharingia), 1 Miaphysite (Abbysinia) and 1 Orthodox (Burgundy, soon to be Eastern Rome). Most of the rest of Europe is Norse, or slavic.
And the hordes seem to have run out of steam already.

garbon

What they really need to fix is how if a part of your realm joins as an ally of a revolt, they become independent and when revolt ends - join country that was facing the revolt. I just lost Sicily and Alexandria to the Persian Empire I released. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

I think it would be fair to say that Zoroastrianism has seen a resurgence. :D

The AI is pretty piss poor at managing its realm. I'd gone over a century since my last uprising in Persia. The family member I handed that Empire to, managed to have 8 different revolts against him before kicking the bucket. 5 of them occurring at the same time!

I also saw a Slavic Khazarian Rus manage (while only having about 8 total provinces) to successfully pull of an invasion against the independent Ruthenia (Aurangid) that I'd set up a while ago. They have since seen the light though and have converted to the one true faith. Still they are going to put a damper on the spread of Persian culture.

garbon

Also, I'm a bit confused on where the Mongols are. It is 1230 and while I had that rumor of a menace event in 1215 - nothing since then.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

More so than your typical ambitious mod?