Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

Could be a pilgrimage perhaps.

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on October 18, 2013, 09:56:07 AM
Are those the Jews leaving Egypt and walking in the desert?  I always pictured the desert a bit browner, but what do I know?  I have never been to Sinai.
It looks like the Mormons heading west. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Maximus on October 18, 2013, 10:05:34 AM
Could be a pilgrimage perhaps.

I don't know.  It looks like a migration to me.  If I did not know better I would think it had something to do with people like the Hungarians but we already had an expansion about that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on October 18, 2013, 10:08:04 AM

:lol: Yeah it does, doesn't it?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

I like the idea of Mormon Crusaders.  It's about as realistic as Aztec invaders in Europe, right? :bowler:

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on October 18, 2013, 10:09:10 AM

You Americans and your collective obsessive hardon for Mormons  :rolleyes: It never crossed MY mind.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on October 18, 2013, 11:10:59 AM
Quote from: Valmy on October 18, 2013, 10:09:10 AM

You Americans and your collective obsessive hardon for Mormons  :rolleyes: It never crossed MY mind.

:huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

WTH?

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on October 18, 2013, 12:36:02 PM

WTH?

They do not look like Mormons unless you are American and associate those carriages with the Mormons. That's my point.

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on October 18, 2013, 01:11:36 PM

WTH?

They do not look like Mormons unless you are American and associate those carriages with the Mormons. That's my point.

Well yeah no other country has them in great numbers (and there are very very few where I live anyway).  But it was kind of a joke, the over-the-top iconography of the great Mormon migration and all that.  I just do not get the roll eyes and our supposed collective obsessive hardon.

Maximus

They're not Conestoga wagons: they only have 2 wheels. Did the Mormon migration use Conestogas? I don't know much about that migration but I suspect they did or something similar.

garbon

I like how there are many Euros on p'dox forums saying "anything but jews"...<_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on October 18, 2013, 02:38:27 PM
I like how there are many Euros on p'dox forums saying "anything but jews"...<_<

:lol: that's like Europe's tag line since who knows when

Caliga

Quote from: Tamas on October 18, 2013, 01:11:36 PM

WTH?

Bro... relax.

Ed Anger

He's mad we don't associate them with his people, the Roma.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive