News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Looks like there is a tool to analyze the Steam database and someone found that the next DLC is probably called "Sons of Abraham".

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?728246-quot-Crusader-Kings-II-Sons-of-Abraham-quot

Caliga

Prepare for a Balkan bitchfest on the EUOT. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Finally  :Joos

Not sure they really need an entire expansion but hey better than the Wendish Empire
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

I was hoping for Theocracies to be next, or a map expansion extending to India. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on October 17, 2013, 04:06:39 PM
Prepare for a Balkan bitchfest on the EUOT. :)

it will be beautiful  :lol:

Tamas

although it could refer to a general religion overhaul.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on October 10, 2013, 08:57:38 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 10, 2013, 04:35:48 AM
Yeah, and they disagree that what they did Nanjing was bad.

The Greater Nanjing Co-Prosperity Making Incident?

The date that didn't go so well with Nanjing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on October 18, 2013, 05:44:17 AM

That would be nice.  I'd also like to see some adjustments to the Justice system.  I'd like to be able to put people in Jail, after they murder someone.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on October 18, 2013, 07:25:06 AM

That would be nice.  I'd also like to see some adjustments to the Justice system.  I'd like to be able to put people in Jail, after they murder someone.

Well, this is a Swedish game.

Razgovory

Actually there are a quite a few more things I'd like to see with justice.  I'd like a few more plots, such as a plot to start up bandit rings in a province, plots to rob other characters and break other characters out of jail.  I'd also like to see a court position of Justicar who can deal with criminals in the Realm.

Zanza

Must be a general religion overhaul as Jews are just not important enough from a playability perspective. I assume it will be for the three Abrahamic religions Christianity (mainly Catholicism), Islam and a bit about Jews. Would fit in nice with The Old Gods, which basically enhanced all the non-Abrahamic religions in the game a lot.

Razgovory

Anyway, I'd love to see more DLCs for Crusader Kings II.  It's become my favorite Pdox game.

Syt

Posted on Facebook: "Something's Coming"

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

DLC for seasons? Like, "Winter is coming"? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on October 18, 2013, 09:49:36 AM
Posted on Facebook: "Something's Coming"

Are those the Jews leaving Egypt and walking in the desert?  I always pictured the desert a bit browner, but what do I know?  I have never been to Sinai.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."