Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

-rebels with a cause

-landless characters can gather armies and conquer shit

-867AD

WTF will they do with the Hungarians?

Valmy

867 eh?  Well hell I want to be the Jewish Khazars if we are starting at that date.  OMG Jew expansion is next   :Joos
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote- Adventurers: Landless characters can gather armies and go off to carve out new realms on their own.

- Prepared Invasions: Declare your intention to invade and watch your armies grow with adventurers and restless warriors, but don't wait too long to start your war or it might all fall apart...

- Rebels with a Cause: Rebels are no longer a faceless menace – they are now led by characters with agendas.

- Loot and pillage provinces. Burn down their cities and take their gold!

- Christians and Muslims can dispatch missions to convert the depraved heathens.

Excuse me, I think I need some me-time.  :yeah:

Martinus

I love the new starting date. It is before Poland was Christianized. Perhaps I could avert the greatest blight to ever foul Polish lands: Catholic church.  :cool:

garbon

Hmm. Bit odd to see they are going back to their static bookmark model in order to make this DLC. Understandable but also I guess also shows how off the cuff this is.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

yeah but:

-what about Great Schism
-WHAT ABOUT HUNGARIANS

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on January 31, 2013, 06:52:00 AM

No clue but then again you can't expect a bunch of Swedish programmers to deal with a problem several empires couldn't.

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on January 31, 2013, 08:45:28 AM
Quote from: Tamas on January 31, 2013, 06:52:00 AM

No clue but then again you can't expect a bunch of Swedish programmers to deal with a problem several empires couldn't.

lol that joke worked better with Estonians on Paradox :P

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on January 31, 2013, 08:26:31 AM
867 eh?  Well hell I want to be the Jewish Khazars if we are starting at that date.  OMG Jew expansion is next   :Joos

No Jews, at least not in this expansion. They can't be arsed to create a whole religion just for one country.

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on January 31, 2013, 08:54:43 AM
Quote from: Valmy on January 31, 2013, 08:26:31 AM

No Jews, at least not in this expansion. They can't be arsed to create a whole religion just for one country.

not to mention that under present conversion rules, all people of Khazaria would be full-blown Jew in 5 years after start

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on January 31, 2013, 08:54:43 AM

Zoroastrians?  Besides if they did do a Jew expansion I am sure it would also model their influence in other realms.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on January 31, 2013, 09:05:23 AM
not to mention that under present conversion rules, all people of Khazaria would be full-blown Jew in 5 years after start

Indeed.  My legion of Jew inquisitors would be ruthless.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on January 31, 2013, 08:36:29 AM
I love the new starting date. It is before Poland was Christianized. Perhaps I could avert the greatest blight to ever foul Polish lands: Catholic church.  :cool:

So what sort of religion did the ancient Poles have?  Did they worship Baba Yaga or something?

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on January 31, 2013, 09:09:17 AM
Quote from: Martinus on January 31, 2013, 08:36:29 AM

So what sort of religion did the ancient Poles have?  Did they worship Baba Yaga or something?

Archeological finds in Poland:

Fireblade

QuoteSorry folks, no Judaism this time around either. Khazaria will most likely be Tengri. The reason is that each previously unplayable religion is receiving special content. Adding one more, especially one that complex, is too much.

Paradox = Anti-Semitic