And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Cecil on October 12, 2012, 07:59:06 PM

:bleeding: x 100

Ah well I would never do that and the AI certainly will not.  It will be filed away with the Timmay-esque Empires.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

I didn't realize Legacy of Rome was going to be so cheap. I guess that's what happened when a lot of the stuff went into patch.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Of course it being P'dox. LoR didn't work initially and the graphical DLCs are having problems. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

And they didn't get the Byzantine portraits done in time?

Tamas

I have had no problem with the DLC. Those guys must have their game files modded to death

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on October 16, 2012, 01:15:03 PM
I have had no problem with the DLC. Those guys must have their game files modded to death

P'dox confirmed earlier that it was an issue they were working on / then fixed.

Faeelin

Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2012, 11:45:04 AM

I feel great!

garbon

Quote from: Faeelin on October 16, 2012, 05:54:31 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2012, 11:45:04 AM

I feel great!

QuoteNothing in this new dlc, nothing whatsoever, not the factions, not the ending of the schism, not the restoration of the Roman Empire, can compare to the awesomeness that is the event chain involving the charriot races between the greens and blues, and where you decide to cheat.

The fact that it ended with my emperor standing on his balcony, watching Constantinople burn because his attempts to cheat failed screaming "ANAXIMANDROS!" made me chuckle.

Kudos do you, Paradox, kudos.

Habbaku

CK 2 and just about every one of its DLC are on sale on Steam--75% off of everything, it looks like.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Steam's autopatch thing and Pdox's patching policy don't mesh well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Quote from: Razgovory on October 16, 2012, 08:27:56 PM
Steam's autopatch thing and Pdox's patching policy don't mesh well.

Agreed, though they say it is getting better.  I would never buy paradox game on steam, myself.

garbon

But gamersgate is like death.

sbr

In what way?  I have never had any problems with the games I have bought there.

garbon

I don't like paypal and without that I have to jump through a million hoops.

Jaron

This is only 5 dollars? Okay, why not?

I have had issues with credit card payments to Gamers Gate..They locked my card once and now they usually call to confirm the purchase. That isn't a bad thing, but it is an annoyance I don't have to endure by using Steam.
Winner of THE grumbler point.