News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

And the thread has devolved into - should there be a new culture for rules of the re-formed Roman Empire? what should it be called?

:D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

User: HeilRome

"fantastic.It s a new Era for this Game !!! If you would,do a DLC about the HRE,or about the Vlachs it would complete the game"

ROMAnians. :rolleyes:

Faeelin

Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2012, 08:35:24 AM
And the thread has devolved into - should there be a new culture for rules of the re-formed Roman Empire? what should it be called?

Did you see the EU4 thread where people htought Byzantium should be one of the primary nations?

garbon

No. I generally only look at the first few pages of any thread started by P'dox themselves. After that discussion generally devolves. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

lol, Faeelin: "I like how people were up in arms about formable empires but a Greek speaking guy sacking Rome and being recognized as the roman emperor while ending the schism because he controls some cities in the middle east is totally okay."

Tamas

Queequeg

Quote from: Tamas on October 10, 2012, 07:46:09 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2012, 07:40:03 AM
This last dev diary has clearly demonstrated that the DLC is a Byzanteen's wet dream. :D

Yeah. I expect Psellus to run out of tissues very fast :P
I came, I saw, I came.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Though a bit shaky, this thread gets at things that would have been better than the Roman wet dream that we're getting.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?638510-Byzantium-drama-I-pray-your-still-there.

Queequeg

Why are you guys talking about restoring Rome?  All I see is restoring the Patriarchates.  That would have been pretty natural for an expanding Empire.  It'll actually be really useful when I take Antioch as Armenia. 
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Cecil

Quote from: Queequeg on October 12, 2012, 05:29:30 PM
Why are you guys talking about restoring Rome?  All I see is restoring the Patriarchates.  That would have been pretty natural for an expanding Empire.  It'll actually be really useful when I take Antioch as Armenia.

Ed Anger

I just shat my drawers.

A.Hitler may return in a future AAR.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Three dozen "EAGLES RISE: RESTOREIIING ROMAN EMPIRE!!" AARs on Paradox's forums incoming.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on October 12, 2012, 05:29:30 PM

So I take it you didn't actually read the last DD where it talked about ability to reform Roman Empire?

Ed Anger

I should do an AAR at paradox.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Queequeg

Anyone know exactly what day this is coming out?  Preferably what hour?  Maybe a minute window?