News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

I don't think that would have boded well for Sephardi, Mizrahi and Ethiopian Jews. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

FunkMonk

Got bored this morning and started playing this again, with CK2+.

This game can be stupidly entertaining to me sometimes. Now I have to figure out what to do with her younger brothers, Lee Corso and Tony Romo. :hmm:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 07, 2012, 08:39:00 PM
Copycat.

I won't be using 'Adolf Hitler' and 'Reinhard Heydrich' any time soon.  :whistle:

Besides I'll do the same when the new XCOM is out. I'll enjoy watching Jet Li avenge Tim Allen's death by a sectoid.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tamas

QuoteLegacy of Rome will be released next week

:yeah:

garbon

This last dev diary has clearly demonstrated that the DLC is a Byzanteen's wet dream. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2012, 07:40:03 AM
This last dev diary has clearly demonstrated that the DLC is a Byzanteen's wet dream. :D

Yeah. I expect Psellus to run out of tissues very fast :P

garbon

The one shame of course has been mentioned a few times in that thread now - that P'dox missed out on focusing on several historical outstanding issues in the region. (Or at the very least hasn't mentioned changes.)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

Read the new dev diary. I came.

What historical issues are you referring to, Garbon?

garbon

Quote from: Fireblade on October 10, 2012, 08:13:59 AM

Two quick ones that come to mind are the inevitable Muslim rush on Ethiopia and the general failure of the current decadence system.

Fireblade

Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2012, 08:16:52 AM
Quote from: Fireblade on October 10, 2012, 08:13:59 AM

Two quick ones that come to mind are the inevitable Muslim rush on Ethiopia and the general failure of the current decadence system.

Oh, right, those.

garbon

And then Fae got sassy in that thread about how Normans and Turks were critical threats to Empire at this point. With the exception of the Fatimids reaching out and eating them (failure of mechanics introduced during last DLC cycle) - I don't think the AI Byzantines typically suffer at the hands of their foes.

Fireblade

I think I've seen the Seljuks beat the fuck out of the Byzantines once. And even playing as the Normans, it's just about impossible to seize Epirus and march on Constantinople.

garbon

Here's what they said on Ethiopia:

QuoteWe have not done any changes to this region beyond the new religious setup.

Fireblade

That sucks. Hopefully there will be a mod to fix Ethiopia.

Anyway, it looks like I'm going to fail out of grad school. Thanks Paradox. <_<