Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

sbr

Quote from: Martinus on April 15, 2012, 10:54:34 AM
Quote from: sbr on April 15, 2012, 10:53:05 AM
Then don't buy it.
+1

Now that I am at a real keyboard I will expand a bit.

This is the perfect DLC for me.  It is completely optional and cosmetic and I have no desire to buy it, saving me the $5.  Hopefully there are enough people out there that do want to buy this editor that this new DLC/patch policy works and they spend time creating another optional and cosmetic DLC I have no desire to buy while working on another nice big juicy patch with lots of added features that I do want and don't have to pay for.

garbon

Then don't buy it.

Did you think I was going to? I'm pretty sure I said that from the start. :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Quote from: garbon on April 15, 2012, 11:41:46 AM
Then don't buy it.

Did you think I was going to? I'm pretty sure I said that from the start. :unsure:

What's all the hubbub then?  It's optional and cosmetic, why get so eorkef up about something youdon't want to buy?

Tamas

Quote from: sbr on April 15, 2012, 12:41:22 PM
Then don't buy it.

What's all the hubbub then?  It's optional and cosmetic, why get so eorkef up about something youdon't want to buy?

Dude. It's garbon. On Languish. This place can be a den of negativity without the local "I am way to cool for this" queen contributing.

garbon

Quote from: sbr on April 15, 2012, 12:41:22 PM
Then don't buy it.

I just responded to grallon who posted this news with excitement. I didn't ask for all of you to critique my opinion.  What's all the hubbub wanting to shout down my opinion? ;)

Besides, just the other week, I tried positing excitedly about something and got shutdown by several members of this board. You peeps need to decide what you want.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on April 15, 2012, 01:02:12 PM
Dude. It's garbon. On Languish. This place can be a den of negativity without the local "I am way to cool for this" queen contributing.

Who's that? :huh:

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on April 15, 2012, 01:31:19 PM

You are.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on April 15, 2012, 01:33:22 PM

You are.

What do I say I'm too cool for? An in-game character editor? :D

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Martinus

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on April 15, 2012, 01:35:17 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 15, 2012, 01:33:22 PM

You are.

What do I say I'm too cool for? An in-game character editor? :D
:lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grallon

Aside from Garbon's tiresome posturing - I need you people to help me find maps of Medieval Europe with trade routes *and* trade goods.  Something like this:

http://www2.coloradocollege.edu/dept/HY/Ashley/HY10502Web/hy105/Assets/Maps/Map_-_Medieval_Trade_Routes_and_Regional_Products.JPG

But with more details if at all possible.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Sheilbh

Playing as Burgundy for the first time.  Long term plan is to try and create the Kingdom of Burgundy.

I started as Duke Robert the Old, he was 52 in 1066 I think and didn't die until he was 90 :lol:

In that time France collapsed into a civil war with everyone trying to compete for independence during the reign of Philippe the Cruel.  I managed, after a long time, to depose him and install his 4 year old nephew instead.  During these wars the Holy Roman Emperor inherited Aquitane (:ph34r:) and my family inherited Gascony and Toulouse.  They were replaced in Toulouse by the boy king after leading a revolt :lol:

Meanwhile England's been going through constant war.  So far I think there's been the Normans, the Norwegians became King of England, then the Normans (now shorn of Normandy) became Duke of Oxford and then King of England.  The Saxons in the North are totally independent.

Everything was settling down when Robert the Old died to be replaced by his grandson Hugues.  He's paranoid, wroth, cruel, arbitrary, possessed and a member of the Fraticelli sect :lol: :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 16, 2012, 10:55:36 AM

He's paranoid, wroth, cruel, arbitrary, possessed and a member of the Fraticelli sect :lol: :bleeding:

what could POSSIBLY go wrong?  :lol: