News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

He posted his videos. I find it hilarious that someone who talks such shit on the forum and acts like a badass looks and sounds like this in real life. At least Siegy does look like someone who would not be immediately dead on the battlefield.

Tonitrus

Other fat losers with high squeaky voices...

- Otto Von Bismark
- Theodore Roosevelt

Razgovory

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 28, 2012, 04:51:44 AM
Other fat losers with high squeaky voices...

- Otto Von Bismark
- Theodore Roosevelt

And Raz!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on February 28, 2012, 04:45:12 AM
He posted his videos. I find it hilarious that someone who talks such shit on the forum and acts like a badass looks and sounds like this in real life. At least Siegy does look like someone who would not be immediately dead on the battlefield.

How the fuck would you know?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on February 28, 2012, 06:26:36 AM
Quote from: Martinus on February 28, 2012, 04:45:12 AM

How the fuck would you know?

He reads The Advocate

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Berkut

Take the personal shit to the regular forum.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on February 28, 2012, 09:11:15 AM
Take the personal shit to the regular forum.

Yeah Marty has plenty of other threads to rant in fury at how much he hates the US and its military.

Anyway I am really like Denmark as a country, so many Balts to kick around and everybody pretty much just lets you do it...just, you know, let the Emperor handle mighty mighty Mecklenberg.  I am wondering if I can push my luck and also invade Finland.

Meanwhile Sweden converted to the Norse religion.

Such a great game.

Oh and after some experimentation I am not very enthusiastic of ever getting a good game in Ethiopia.  Trying a couple things but unless there is some way to totally fuck with Egypt the challenges are just too great.

It is pretty odd how the sub-saharan Muslims are so much more technologically advanced than the sub-saharan Christians.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Oddly enough, AI Ethiopia has survived for a long time in my game...and now that the Shia Caliphate has imploded, they might be home free.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Been having fun with my Latin Empire game.

But the whole "start at any date you want" is quite enticing.  Can anyone suggest a few specific dates or countries that might also be interesting?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2012, 02:29:25 PM

But the whole "start at any date you want" is quite enticing.  Can anyone suggest a few specific dates or countries that might also be interesting?

Starting right after the first crusade has been successful is sorta fun.  I think if you want to play the Byzantine Empire starting right when Alexius I becomes Emperor is good to.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on February 28, 2012, 02:26:16 PM
Oddly enough, AI Ethiopia has survived for a long time in my game...and now that the Shia Caliphate has imploded, they might be home free.

Yeah if something really bad happens to Egypt you are ok.  But I am not sure how to create that beyond just getting lucky.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on February 28, 2012, 02:35:11 PM
Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2012, 02:29:25 PM

Starting right after the first crusade has been successful is sorta fun.  I think if you want to play the Byzantine Empire starting right when Alexius I becomes Emperor is good to.

My favourite way to play CK1 was the Third Crusade scenario.  Seems like it'd be almost too easy to play after the First Crusade.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2012, 02:41:48 PM
My favourite way to play CK1 was the Third Crusade scenario.  Seems like it'd be almost too easy to play after the First Crusade.

Eh the Fatamids are not the pushovers in the game that they were in the actual event.  Play it and you will see.  Remember to start right after the Kingdom of Jerusalem is created.