News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: PRC on February 06, 2012, 03:45:28 PM
Haha... in the Demo thread on p'dox some guy was mentioning that his characters's son and heir wound up being a "Homosexual Bastard" and then this other guy jumps in with their forum rules on slanderous terms. 
I have ta see that thread. Sounds hilarious.
PDH!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Fireblade

Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2012, 09:14:56 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on February 06, 2012, 09:01:01 PM
Okay, that took more time than I expected.. someone cracked the demo to let you play for 400 years.  :lol:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?583150-Cheats-%28In-Demo%29/page5&s=a34a0d33a435857b2f6556e89a0eafa8

Odd that the thread is still up.

Maybe they feel pity on us. They released the demo like two weeks before the release, which they moved back to accommodate an expansion for Paradox's shittiest flagship game.

PRC

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on February 06, 2012, 09:10:20 PM
I have ta see that thread. Sounds hilarious.

Here is the link to the post that starts it: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?578197-Crusader-Kings-II-Demo!&p=13389122&viewfull=1#post13389122

Then 2 posts down from it the guy thinks he is a mod and posts the forum rules.  Then various people jump in heckling each other and the thread eventually goes on to talk about the homosexual event, does it mean you come out of the closet and have always been gay or were you never gay until the moment the event fires.

Josquius

Quote from: Martinus on February 06, 2012, 07:24:51 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong, per se, with your wife trying to assassinate your son from another marriage, especially since women can now inherit in lack of male heirs outside of France.  :huh:
Stop :huh:ing everything.

Is it wrong to expect some women would do that? Nope.
Is it wrong to expect every woman in the universe would do that, even if she doesn't stand to gain from it? Yep.
██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

If that thread were about Star Wars it'd be like watching Clerks. Except it wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining.
PDH!

garbon

Quote from: PRC on February 06, 2012, 09:36:12 PM
the thread eventually goes on to talk about the homosexual event, does it mean you come out of the closet and have always been gay or were you never gay until the moment the event fires.

:lol:

garbon

Btw, can someone please send Hexagon1 a link to our forum? He sounds like a wonderful addition and the gay set has gotten smaller here.

garbon

On lengthening the demo..

QuoteI don't think anyone's really 'against' it, though it's sort of dumb. Why are you ruining your experience of the game by playing a drastically incomplete version in a way that the developers never intended? (this is mainly directed at the people setting the years way back, which is just silly)

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2012, 09:44:11 PM
Btw, can someone please send Hexagon1 a link to our forum? He sounds like a wonderful addition and the gay set has gotten smaller here.
pfft still way over represented.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Btw, Johan on the murdering married women...

QuoteEach plot takes a lot of time to design, script and test..

There will most certainly be more plots in the future if CK2 is popular enough.

:huh:

garbon

Quote from: katmai on February 06, 2012, 09:50:22 PM

We're loud and proud! :angry:

HVC

Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2012, 09:50:25 PM
Btw, Johan on the murdering married women...

QuoteEach plot takes a lot of time to design, script and test..

There will most certainly be more plots in the future if CK2 is popular enough.

:huh:
he has little faith. that does no bode well.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 06, 2012, 09:50:49 PM
Quote from: katmai on February 06, 2012, 09:50:22 PM

We're loud and proud! :angry:
Indeed loud enough, you don't need any more of you here

:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son