News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Fireblade on February 03, 2012, 10:45:48 AM
Quick, Tamas, take a picture of yourself and send it to Paradox! Make sure the swamp is in the background and your chickens and turnips are beside you though.

Stop beeting the dead horse.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Fireblade

So, Susana says the demo might be coming out this weekend.

Also, she's got a purty mouth.

Grallon

Pre-ordered.  I presume Gamer's Gate will have the download active only on Feb 14th?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Cecil

Think I´m gonna wait for the steam one. Who knows they might fumble the ball again.  :lol:

HVC

what the hell. gamers gate doesn't take credit card anymore?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Drakken

Quote from: HVC on February 03, 2012, 06:03:43 PM
what the hell. gamers gate doesn't take credit card anymore?

Not a problem if you use PayPal.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: ulmont on February 03, 2012, 09:46:39 PM
Demo is allegedly out:
http://www.fileplanet.com/224596/download/Crusader-Kings-II-Demo

Shit, it is exactly what I'd want out of CK2. CK with lots of fun bells and whistles. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

eewww, I just betrohed then married my daughter to my brother as Duke of Bohemia, to see if it's possible. Was this possible in CK1?

Looks awesome at first glance

Solmyr

You could marry your nieces and nephews in CK1 too, yes.

Tamas

No doubt there are countless balance issues under the hood, but it looks very very impressive

Fireblade

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

I have to work today. :(

Grallon

Just loaded the demo... The map is fucking gorgeous!  :P

Time to dive back in

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Solmyr

Hmm, where can one preorder with a credit card? Not gonna use Paypal cos they are fucking spammers.