News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I've been playing Dragon Force on my PC. :wub:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Since they stopped including manuals years before digital purchase became common there's no need for physical shit. I loved the old days when you bought a game and got big fat printed manuals, maps, ninja masks, coins, what have you.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on February 02, 2012, 04:15:09 PM
Since they stopped including manuals years before digital purchase became common there's no need for physical shit. I loved the old days when you bought a game and got big fat printed manuals, maps, ninja masks, coins, what have you.

Yeah you just get a box with a DVD inside and not even in a jewel case but a paper envelope.  Meh.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on February 02, 2012, 09:09:18 AM
Quote from: Tyr on February 02, 2012, 07:19:09 AM
Does anyone know of any list of regional/national pre-order places?
I am very tempted. And digital purchases suck.

you will have to register the game on Steam anyway, you might as well buy it there.
I don:t actually get the game then though. Just a digital copy which feels no better than pirating.
██████
██████
██████

Maximus

:secret: It's just a digital copy either way

Josquius

True.
100% digital I mean. No box or anything.
True, it is just me being silly, what do I want the box for? If I ever did lose internet connection I'd kill myself anyway. But....I do like owning things. I've never bought MP3s and for buying games I've only done it for indie stuff where there was no other option or very very cheap things.
██████
██████
██████

Siege

Does BB works for Pdox or somethin'?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

And I am very tempted to pre-order, but I hate the bussiness model Pdox is getting into, and I do not want to support it.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Octavian

I preordered a couple of days ago.

The chances of me not buying CKII at release were rather slim anyway
so I might as well preorder so I can get the dlc's for free
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Hansmeister

Too bad I'll have to wait until November to play this.  :(

Then again, by then it might actually work.

Neil

Quote from: Hansmeister on February 03, 2012, 09:07:59 AM
Too bad I'll have to wait until November to play this.  :(

Then again, by then it might actually work.
You might be a little overoptimistic of that.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Fireblade

QuoteIt's time for another Crusader Kings II contest, this time offering the chance to win one of 3 Paradox Complete Bundles for Steam, each boasting more than 90 games. Holy crap! On top of that, the best costume of all will win a Crusader Kings II poster signed by all the devs as well. A fantastic trophy for any collector.

To enter, all you have to do is post a picture of yourself, below, dressed in what you believe is a respectable medieval outfit. Entries will be closed on February 13th, and the winners will be announced on February 14th.

Quick, Tamas, take a picture of yourself and send it to Paradox! Make sure the swamp is in the background and your chickens and turnips are beside you though.

Darth Wagtaros

Doesn't have to be fixed to be an enjoyable game. 
PDH!

ulmont

Quote from: Octavian on February 03, 2012, 03:35:40 AM
I preordered a couple of days ago.

The chances of me not buying CKII at release were rather slim anyway
so I might as well preorder so I can get the dlc's for free

Same here.