News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings 2 Redux

Started by Martinus, March 21, 2011, 08:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I guess it just goes to show, someone can always find a way to ruin things you love. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Valmy

It may be time to finally declare the game completed Paradox.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

OttoVonBismarck

Wow, the Reaper's Due reads like an April Fool's DLC, but apparently is real.

Grinning_Colossus

I don't have anything against flavor DLCs and I'll definitely buy this one, but this week's dev diary was crappy beyond belief.

Pet cat: +1 Intrigue +1.00 Health

Crazy cat lady: +2 Intrigue -2 Diplomacy -10 General Opinion    :bleeding:
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

garbon

:D

QuoteFor the longest time, there's been a issue regarding the representation of pets in Crusader Kings 2.

:bleeding:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

It seems to me like they're just out of good ideas.  Guess it's almost CK3 time. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I think they've just decided to act in the minimal way possible to get revenue. They've tons of great ideas to mine. Pets were not one of those...

Zanza

This seems to have jumped the shark. Let's see what they've got in store for their last two DLCs of CK2.

Razgovory

This is turning out to be worse than Tim's idea.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Phillip V

Paradox shows significant performance improvement in this video of new patch vs old:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqoOrUWODsQ

Josquius

They should just go the whole hog and make a kinky s&m doc.  Sounds like that's the way they're leaning.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Really inspired to play Bohemia now.

If only there was a King Wenceslas start though.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 10, 2016, 08:50:34 AM

Don't be a wimp. Start 867 with the first of the Przemyslids and throw off the Moravian yoke.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on August 10, 2016, 09:07:45 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 10, 2016, 08:50:34 AM

Don't be a wimp. Start 867 with the first of the Przemyslids and throw off the Moravian yoke.

I believe they also have them in place in 768 start - separate tribe from the Moravians. (I think they are tribal but could be wrong.)