20 Year Old becomes Sheriff of lawless Mexican town

Started by Darth Wagtaros, March 15, 2011, 06:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 15, 2011, 01:19:52 PM
So Wags has taken to resurrecting old news stories I guess.   :P
Well it is increasingly hard to resurrect old threads since we have so few now.
PDH!

DGuller

Yeah, really, these old news stories are useless, especially on this subject.  Five months is like several lifetimes when you talk about Mexican police chiefs.

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on March 15, 2011, 01:29:57 PM
Five months is like several lifetimes when you talk about Mexican police chiefs.
LITERALLY. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Under 10,000 people? Wow, thought it was bigger than that. Weird they can't control these people.

I notice it says there are policeman as well as the chief. Why donj't these get in trouble with the gangsters? They're bought?
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

Quote from: Tyr on March 15, 2011, 02:39:50 PM
Under 10,000 people? Wow, thought it was bigger than that. Weird they can't control these people.

Drug traffickers, who aren't necessarily town residents, are the problem.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: KRonn on March 15, 2011, 08:55:32 AM
Unsettling that this is going on in Mexican towns. There are more reports in the news of lawless towns, taken over by drug cartels. Scary stuff, and brutal for the Mexican people caught up in it.

Fuck you, Tim.

Caliga

Anyway, the glasses are cute.  Makes me want to an Eva Angelina on her. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

KRonn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 15, 2011, 06:07:30 PM
Quote from: KRonn on March 15, 2011, 08:55:32 AM
Unsettling that this is going on in Mexican towns. There are more reports in the news of lawless towns, taken over by drug cartels. Scary stuff, and brutal for the Mexican people caught up in it.

Fuck you, Tim.
Fuck you Seedy...   ;)