News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Tonight the world asked the Canadiens if they'd go quietly.

They answered in one loud, clear voice: WE WILL NOT!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alcibiades

Hawks about to finish the sweep in Minnesota.  :yawn:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

The Wild got...Wild in the last few minutes. I thought they might actually tie it up.

Jaron

The Fox should be pretty happy tonight.

Valmy

I swear to Hod Jaron if the Caps lose in seven I am...so...going to...always try to jinx the Sharks! Yeah that will show you.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jaron

There is no way the Capitals will lose game 7!

And well...gee...would a curse mean early playoff exits or no playoffs at all for the Sharks? Can't imagine how soul crushing that would be. :P

Valmy

YOU WILL RUE THE DAY JARON!!11
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

I was happy, yes. :yeah:

A Sharks jinx is them getting to the Stanley Cup final & losing in 4.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

I'm loving the playoff run the Utica Comets are putting together.  Hooray for AHL hockey in my hometown again! :yeah:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 11, 2015, 09:43:56 PM
I'm loving the playoff run the Utica Comets are putting together.  Hooray for AHL hockey in my hometown again! :yeah:

AHL hockey is making it back to my hometown starting next year.

That's fine and all - I wish them well.  But for some reason I'm not quite as excited about it as you are.  ;)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Jaron on May 10, 2015, 10:53:14 PM
There is no way the Capitals will lose game 7!

And well...gee...would a curse mean early playoff exits or no playoffs at all for the Sharks? Can't imagine how soul crushing that would be. :P
Ouch.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

Valmy

There would have been a time blowing a 3 games to 1 lead would have been a heart crusher.

But the Caps have me trained well. This is the fifth time they have blown a 3 games to 1 lead. In fact the very first playoff series I watched them play as a fan they did this against the Penguins back in 1992.

That is kind of amazing to me. Does any other franchise in North America have more than two blown 3-1 series leads?

crazy canuck

I heard the news this morning Valmy.   :console:

derspiess

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 11, 2015, 09:43:56 PM

We lost our AHL team almost a decade ago.  For whatever reason, the ECHL team got much more support.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall