Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: viper37 on May 15, 2014, 02:30:21 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 15, 2014, 01:52:02 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 08, 2014, 01:28:50 AM
Im cautiously optimistic Val... If we take game 4 we finish it in 5 in Boston. If they win tomorrow... I don't know. It'll go to 7 and then just flip a coin.

:showoff:

Ah, the Bruins. You big, stupid crybabies.

I hope we finish the Rangers quickly. Gonna need to rest up for the Hawks...
Listen to Claude Julien. The Habs are the cry babies, always whining about everything, even in victory.  Sore losers and sore winners too it seems.

Are you a Bruins fan?!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

I'm starting to worry the Kings are going to run away with this thing. I'll put my fears to rest until I see the Blackhawks get smoked. As a Sharks fan, my only remaining wish this season is to see the Kings go down.  :showoff:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 15, 2014, 08:36:40 PM
Quote from: viper37 on May 15, 2014, 02:30:21 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 15, 2014, 01:52:02 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 08, 2014, 01:28:50 AM
Im cautiously optimistic Val... If we take game 4 we finish it in 5 in Boston. If they win tomorrow... I don't know. It'll go to 7 and then just flip a coin.

:showoff:

Ah, the Bruins. You big, stupid crybabies.

I hope we finish the Rangers quickly. Gonna need to rest up for the Hawks...
Listen to Claude Julien. The Habs are the cry babies, always whining about everything, even in victory.  Sore losers and sore winners too it seems.

Are you a Bruins fan?!
I kinda like 29 teams ;)
But I always had a weakspot for the Penguins and lately, the Bruins.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jaron

Poor poor POOR Montreal. There's always game 2.

Jaron

Montreal goalie is OUT for the entire series. That collision in game 1 screwed up his knee.

This is some BULLSHIT, typical Rangers cheap shot.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PRC

Budaj has his work cut out for him.

Grey Fox

Its seems to be typical Kreider BS. Oh well. Conference Final is a good result.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

The team needs to gather its spirit.  The young goalie isn't bad, but he's inexperienced and he's nervous, similar to maybe Carey Price in his first year.  But scoring 1 goal in the series isn't enough.  2 goals is the absolute bare minimum, but you can't allow a team to score 4 goals in 2 periods before changing the goalie to get another 3.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jaron

The hockey gods are cruel to Montreal! Maybe there'll be a bit of mercy for them in the OT?

Jaron

OMG, these Canadiens!  :showoff:

derspiess

My Cyclones are going to the ECHL finals!  :punk:

Also go Rangers & Kings :barf:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

If the Canadiens can score 7 goals a game for the rest of the series I think they might eek it out.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

The Rangers better not let me down like the Bruins did.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on May 28, 2014, 04:06:37 PM
The Rangers better not let me down like the Bruins did.

The Rangers love smashing the hopes of teams from Quebec

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."