Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on May 08, 2013, 10:03:01 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 08, 2013, 08:29:10 PM
HAHA!  TAKE THAT YOU MISERABLE RANGER BASTARDS!!!11

That was so cool I am not even going to watch the 3rd period.  THe Caps got this!!11
lulz.

I am like an abused spouse :P

No matter how much they do this to me I keep coming back for more.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: HVC on May 08, 2013, 09:23:12 PM
Fuck. You can mock me now grey fox.

There is no honour in mocking a child when he falls offs his chair after climbing on it for the first time.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Quote from: Neil on May 08, 2013, 10:01:20 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 08, 2013, 09:58:46 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 08, 2013, 09:52:03 PM
You suck for liking evil hockey teams.

Man, I didn't like CBC showing the guys wife right after he got scored on.  That wasn't cool in my book.
they were showing her and his mom all game.

Oh well, they put up a valiant fight.
Yeah.  My wife and I were discussing her ugly watch.  But I would rather have not seen them right at that moment.

Wife was cute. But mother, poor mother, looked like a guest on one of those American daytime talkshows.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

So I guess tonight's the night the Leafs are gonna stop toying with the Bruins.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Probably eek out a victory tonight them go home and get crushed. It's the false hope that keeps leafs fans going :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on May 10, 2013, 08:43:32 PM
Called it.

Yup. And I said Leafs have been toying with the Bruins. :lol:

[Stanley Cup parade plans back on]
Civis Romanus Sum

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on May 10, 2013, 10:18:57 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 10, 2013, 08:43:32 PM
Called it.

Yup. And I said Leafs have been toying with the Bruins. :lol:

[Stanley Cup parade plans back on]
you'd think after game 4 they'd learn not to take their foot off the gas. all it takes is reimer to lose his nerve for a few shots and you lose.

Jaron

Islanders are toast!!!!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

The big question will be answered tonight: Ducks or Wings?

I wonder if the Capitals can put the Rangers to bed. Somehow I don't think so. I think the Bruins will toast the Leafs.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

HVC

The second part of my prediction might have been wrong.

HVC

Josephus

told ya we were just toying with them Bruins. Bring on GAme 7, and the Stanley Cup Parade down Yonge Street. :D
Civis Romanus Sum

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on May 12, 2013, 09:44:17 PM
told ya we were just toying with them Bruins. Bring on GAme 7, and the Stanley Cup Parade down Yonge Street. :D
i'll meet ya downtown for the parade :hug:

Bring your neice :P