Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Yeah those two Rings prove that. :rolleyes:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on May 06, 2013, 12:40:08 PM
Yeah those two Rings prove that. :rolleyes:
Jim Sorgi's got a ring too.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Poor Neil, you need to stick to dreadnoughts and your laughable 2nd rate CFL football as clearly know nothing about 4 down football or hockey. :console:

crazy canuck

I hear that there was yet another game which fans of the NHL can be proud of.  How many people were thrown out of that game?  It turns out Slapshot was a documentary.

HVC

For someone with no hockey love you sure keep on top of the game :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Quote from: HVC on May 06, 2013, 12:59:18 PM
For someone with no hockey love you sure keep on top of the game :D

It goes to my original complaint.  One would have to live in a bubble not to be bombarded with this nonsense.

HVC

You don't hear me complain when a basketball player goes out and shots up a club. You don't have to care nor listen :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Neil

Quote from: katmai on May 06, 2013, 12:48:22 PM
Poor Neil, you need to stick to dreadnoughts and your laughable 2nd rate CFL football as clearly know nothing about 4 down football or hockey. :console:
I don't accept your criticism, Mexican.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

crazy canuck

Quote from: HVC on May 06, 2013, 01:02:30 PM
You don't hear me complain when a basketball player goes out and shots up a club. You don't have to care nor listen :P

:frusty:

I guess you have no self awareness of how saturated our media outlets are with the third rate sport of fighting on ice.

HVC

And how saturated it is about with news of the star of your sport raping white chicks in hotels ( or you know, actual scores and stuff :D ). if you you don't care about a sport I don't get how the news of said sport effects you. Unless you want to be annoyed, then I can't help you.

HVC

I live in the only Canadian city with a basketball and baseball team, I care for neither sport, but I get a lot of news about both teams. So I don't see how the rage builds up in you so CC

katmai

Because you are a Porto scum.

crazy canuck

Quote from: HVC on May 06, 2013, 01:25:41 PM
And how saturated it is about with news of the star of your sport raping white chicks in hotels ( or you know, actual scores and stuff :D ). if you you don't care about a sport I don't get how the news of said sport effects you. Unless you want to be annoyed, then I can't help you.

I am here to help you with the malady of being an NHL fan.  If I convince enough of you that it is a silly sport then maybe, just maybe, room will be given to real sporting events.

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 06, 2013, 12:54:00 PM
I hear that there was yet another game which fans of the NHL can be proud of.  How many people were thrown out of that game?  It turns out Slapshot was a documentary.

:lol:

Is there no expulsion in Basketball? Is that why they are flopping now?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 06, 2013, 01:36:56 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 06, 2013, 01:25:41 PM

I am here to help you with the malady of being an NHL fan.  If I convince enough of you that it is a silly sport then maybe, just maybe, room will be given to real sporting events.

I'm still waiting for you to advocate for a real sporting event, like, cycling maybe?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.