News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Kings will triumph in the West.  The East is harder to say just because the Rangers seem to play down to their opposition.  It'll probably go to 7.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on May 14, 2012, 08:38:04 AM
Rangers seem to play down to their opposition.

Fortunately for the Caps so did the Bruins.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Half of you didn't submit your choices...
There is still one game tonight, before that, I can take your choices for that game.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Coyotes in 7.

Rangers in 6.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

MIA:
CrazyCanuck
PRC
Zoupa

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

PRC

Kings in 5
Rangers in 7

Jaron

Coyotes in 6
Rangers in 5
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

The Kings might sweep them.  The Coyotes just can't compete, and have resorted to Vancouver-like goonery.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Zoupa

This year's playoffs are so incredibly boring.

Neil

Quote from: Zoupa on May 15, 2012, 11:30:30 PM
I'm enjoying the Kings because of their ability to attack explosively, but apart from that it's so crazily defensive.  It's like Jersey is trying to ruin hockey again like they did in the 90s.

HVC

it's working in reverse. the early games were exciting, and then it started dying down.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

I think I agree, but of course I haven't watched a full hockey game since the Jets were eliminated...

Although since, unlike the Oilers, I do not have a complete and utter hatred for the WHL Oil Kings, it is kind of cool they won the WHL championship...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

Quote from: HVC on May 15, 2012, 11:36:35 PM
it's working in reverse. the early games were exciting, and then it started dying down.
my feeling, exactly.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.