News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on April 29, 2012, 11:22:53 PM
Although... I  feel like continued success in Phenix is holding Viper and Co back from having a team.
According to Bill Daly, it does not change anything...

Imho, every delays help the team stay there.  The NHL won't announce anything while the team is playing, and time is one of the things Jamison needs to gather the necessary funds.  The other one is a huge subsidy form Glendale, wich could be problematic...

I am conflicted too.  They really play better than I would have expected.  Against Chicago, it was said they won because the goallie wasn't that good... but Peka Rinne doesn't look at his best now... That shot from behind, in between his legs, right in the front of the net for Hanzal to pick it up, I mean wow! What a goal!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valdemar

Im conflicted, its good they are winning, but as long as they do they wont release Boedker obviously to the national team

V

Neil

Ward just got an assist.  I'm sure the New York equivalents of Tim are getting ready to post 'Niggerniggernigger' on Twitter.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Have the Caps collapsed and choked yet?  Can I celebrate now?

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 01, 2012, 12:31:45 AM

Not this year.  THE CAPS ARE THE TEAM OF DESTINY!!!111

That is to say the series is tied 1 game a piece.  But I hope that last goal by Ovechkin weakened the Ranger's self confidence a tad.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

One of the best things about the second round matchups is that TSN is showing the NBA playoffs.

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 01, 2012, 12:58:57 PM
One of the best things about the second round matchups is that TSN is showing the NBA playoffs.
:mad: <_< :yuk: :cry: :wacko: :yucky: :frusty: :tinfoil: :blurgh:

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Get out, foulr creature, and leave this hockey thread!

The power of Christ compels you!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

The Preds are making a move

Radulov and Kostitsyn are suspended for breaking the team's rules.  Good thing imho.  They might just win the next one :)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on May 01, 2012, 12:58:17 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 01, 2012, 12:31:45 AM

Not this year.  THE CAPS ARE THE TEAM OF DESTINY!!!111

That is to say the series is tied 1 game a piece.  But I hope that last goal by Ovechkin weakened the Ranger's self confidence a tad.

Well, shit.

Grey Fox

You have that much trouble sleeping?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

Go watch your monkeyball and take Ward with you. :angry:

.... [ /tim]
Winner of THE grumbler point.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Jaron on May 01, 2012, 08:19:20 PM
Go watch your monkeyball and take Ward with you. :angry:

.... [ /tim]

:lol: