News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

They're playing pretty terrible, I have to say. At least Max is chirping away.  :)

When did the Canucks become so undisciplined?

Neil

Quote from: Zoupa on April 12, 2012, 12:32:26 AM
They're playing pretty terrible, I have to say. At least Max is chirping away.  :)

When did the Canucks become so undisciplined?
Haven't they always been?  Most of those guys never saw a cheapshot they didn't take.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

crazy canuck

Its funny to read the two residents of the worst city in Canada go on about how bad the team that finished first in the regular season two years in a row and went to game 7 of the final last year is when their teams didnt even make the playoffs.  There are poor losers and then there are Neil and BB.

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 12, 2012, 10:45:54 AM
Its funny to read the two residents of the worst city in Canada go on about how bad the team that finished first in the regular season two years in a row and went to game 7 of the final last year is when their teams didnt even make the playoffs.  There are poor losers and then there are Neil and BB.

All I said was:

Quote from: Barrister
I don't understand how one could possibly be envious of the 'Nucks.   After all in 40+ years they've never won a championship.

And I stand by my words. -_-

I didn't actually watch any games last night, so I didn't actually get to see Vancouver choke right out of the gate.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on April 12, 2012, 10:49:15 AM

QuoteThere are poor losers and then there are Neil and BB.

Neil

Whatever.  The Canucks have no courage and no heart.  They're losers.

Besides, I don't have 'a team'.  Also, as bad as Edmonton is, Vancouver is even worse.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 12, 2012, 10:53:15 AM
Quote from: Barrister on April 12, 2012, 10:49:15 AM

QuoteThere are poor losers and then there are Neil and BB.

What.  The Nucks have never won a championship, so I don't envy them.  I hardly see that as controversial.

Enjoy your playoff run CC - just hope the city is still standing at the end of it.

Valmy

Are the Oilers: dead to you?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on April 12, 2012, 12:22:38 PM
Enjoy your playoff run CC - just hope the city is still standing at the end of it.

You Canadians sure are a catty bunch.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on April 12, 2012, 12:31:45 PM

Hockey is serious business.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on April 12, 2012, 12:32:58 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 12, 2012, 12:31:45 PM

Hockey is serious business.

Only for the envious ones. 

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Valmy

PRC