News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

You mean, you guys also understand that everything is Gestapo Gauthier's fault?

GG's killing all the goodwill that Ray Lalonde built in the past 6 years with his fear of Journos.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

I don't think Gauthier is gonna be there next fall.  5-0, fifth loss in a row... they change goalie, they benched a defenseman, they got a new coach... nothing is working.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

All you Leafs fans can eat a big bag of shit.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

All you Habs fans - tonight is the night that you finally get a visit from the WINNIPEG JETS!

:cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on January 04, 2012, 03:51:32 PM
All you Habs fans - tonight is the night that you finally get a visit from the WINNIPEG JETS!

How's that working out?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on January 04, 2012, 09:00:17 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 04, 2012, 03:51:32 PM

How's that working out?

:bleeding:

viper37

Sorry BB.  Losing is bad, but losing against the Habs... Oh well.  It happens some time, a good team beaten by an inferior one.  Ask the Swedes, they know a thing or two about that ;)

Barrister

Quote from: viper37 on January 04, 2012, 11:40:09 PM
Sorry BB.  Losing is bad, but losing against the Habs... Oh well.  It happens some time, a good team beaten by an inferior one.  Ask the Swedes, they know a thing or two about that ;)

Meh - bad games happen from time to time.  This was a bad game.  I won't get too upset by it.  As long as it doesn't become a trend...

PRC

Well on a positive note the Canucks are currently the #1 team in the league.

Valdemar

Sorry BB that it took 4! Danish goals to do that to you  :showoff:

Just curious, why the nick the Habs?

V

Neil

Quote from: PRC on January 05, 2012, 02:19:57 AM
Well on a positive note the Canucks are currently the #1 team in the league.
Maybe you should riot.

Neil

Quote from: Valdemar on January 05, 2012, 02:50:11 AM
Sorry BB that it took 4! Danish goals to do that to you  :showoff:

Just curious, why the nick the Habs?

V
The team's nickname is 'Les Habitants', for the old French settlers on the St. Lawrence.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011