News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

The game is on the NHL Network in the US. Like most Hockey Night in Canada broadcast.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Public service announcement: the season starts tonight.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on October 06, 2011, 09:27:38 AM
May the habs crash and burn tonight. Got class so i'll miss most of it :( oh well, i have it set to record.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

and the NHL's official opening party is in: Winnipeg.  :showoff:

Three days and counting...

Unfortunately there'll be no Jets jerseys in Edmonton till October 17th.  :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Quote from: HVC on October 06, 2011, 09:29:26 AM
May the habs crash and burn tonight. Got class so i'll miss most of it :( oh well, i have it set to record.

May the Laffs burn!

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 06, 2011, 09:40:57 AM
Quote from: HVC on October 06, 2011, 09:29:26 AM

May the Laffs burn!
it'll happen eventually. i just want the season to start with optimism. I prefer my disappointment sudden rather then drawn out :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Neil on October 02, 2011, 07:10:06 PM
You know, they're still waiting to charge people for the Vancouver riot, and at this point, what's the point?  Countless millions of dollars will end up being spent, and for what?  Some suspended sentences and a few hours of community service?

Typical Vancouver policing. Either too little too late, or too much on the wrong time, people. It's sad.
:p

crazy canuck

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 06, 2011, 11:15:16 AM
Quote from: Neil on October 02, 2011, 07:10:06 PM
You know, they're still waiting to charge people for the Vancouver riot, and at this point, what's the point?  Countless millions of dollars will end up being spent, and for what?  Some suspended sentences and a few hours of community service?

Typical Vancouver policing. Either too little too late, or too much on the wrong time, people. It's sad.

Its not just sad, its a complete joke.  And now our premier is showing how populist she can be with an announcement she wants the proceedings to be televised.  She is really starting to make Dix look good.  That is what is sad.

BuddhaRhubarb

Game On. tonight. Crosby in the bleachers though still.
:p

crazy canuck

The season doesnt really start until Kesler gets back.

speaking of Kesler here he is in all his glory for the ladies and rainbow coalition.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Kesler+bares+magazine+spread/5510622/story.html

Josephus

I've got front row tix to a Leaf game against Pittsburgh. I think it's a $400 ticket!
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

viper37

I should be going to Ottawa on Dec. 10th, a Canucks game, with Canucks fans.  :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

God damn it, stupid laffs.

HVC

Drakken

Boy the Habs are gonna suck this season.  :yuk: