NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

He can always get hired by Venture.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Canadian teams are now 0-28 or something in Stanley Cup game 7s.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on June 16, 2011, 08:37:48 AM
Canadain teams are now 0-28 or something in Stanley Cup game 7s.
Boston has more canadian players, doesn't it? They should have taken a dive for canada's honour :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on June 16, 2011, 08:37:48 AM
Canadain teams are now 0-28 or something in Stanley Cup game 7s.

The Habs won the 1973 Cup in a game 7 on the road.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on June 16, 2011, 08:59:38 AM
Boston has more canadian players, doesn't it? They should have taken a dive for canada's honour :lol:

So much for that 'True patriot love in all thy sons command' shit.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on June 16, 2011, 09:05:44 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 16, 2011, 08:28:35 AM
Quote from: Josephus on June 16, 2011, 08:28:07 AM
was that real?
The riot?  Yeah.  It happened.

No...I meant the Facebook page

Yes, at least according to the local news.  Apparently one of his friends posted something along the lines of "Dude take that down, its evidence".

The media is also reporting that there was massive looting except for a large bookstore - nothing was taken from there...

There is glass on the streets all around my building.  Going to give the crews a bit to clean it up before I head downtown.

Can't tell you how sickened I feel.  The city thought they could have over a 100,000 crammed into the downtown core because we did it during the Olympics without incident.  But during the Olympics the crowd was different.  Mainly families coming downtown to soak in the moment.  Last night was mainly drunken 20 somethings.  What could possibly go wrong?

Valmy

Ah I did not know you lived in Vancouver CC.  Anyway they rioted in 1994 also the city should have been better prepared.