Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 15, 2011, 10:16:19 PM
Damn American news channels.  :mad:

It's on the news here.  Good times.

Edit: Well it was.  They've moved on.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 10:34:35 PM
A Stanley Cup replica was just thrown through the windshield of a burning car.  Hillarious.

I hope that neither Jacob or crazy canuck are killed.

What do you have against Buddharhubarb? :o
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2011, 10:38:52 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 10:34:35 PM
A Stanley Cup replica was just thrown through the windshield of a burning car.  Hillarious.

I hope that neither Jacob or crazy canuck are killed.
What do you have against Buddharhubarb? :o
I know he's fine.  He's got the experience to know when to keep off the streets.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Zoupa

Did Thomas steal this one too or did the Canucks choke?

Was at work, didn't see the game. I'm thinking choke though.

Camerus

Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 10:05:03 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 15, 2011, 09:51:38 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 09:47:18 PM
You know, the downside to all this is that retard Kaberle won a Cup.  But it was better to the alternative.
Hey.....Kaberle is the closest the Leafs will get to winning a Stanley Cup :D
Yeah, and that offends me.  Also, Kaberle played so bad that he humiliated the Leafs.  He was one of their stars, and yet he was like the village idiot on the ice.

Not really.  He had kind of become a joke by the time he was traded - a trade which, at the time, seemed like a pretty good deal for the Leafs, and which has seemed like a steal since.  Still, I bet the Leafs will find a way to squander even that small mercy.

Barrister

Quote from: Zoupa on June 15, 2011, 11:14:35 PM

Little of both.

viper37

Congrats to Boston, they deserved to win the series, despite the shitty refferring.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jacob

It's the people from the suburbs. One of the downsides to decent public transportation.

The building where my wife works is right smack in the middle of the riot zone. Hopefully it'll be cleaned up by tomorrow when she's going to work.

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on June 16, 2011, 12:31:46 AM
It's the people from the suburbs. One of the downsides to decent public transportation.

The building where my wife works is right smack in the middle of the riot zone. Hopefully it'll be cleaned up by tomorrow when she's going to work.

One of the downsides to decent public transportation is allowing people from the suburbs easy access to downtown? :yeahright:

Dammit - stuff like this makes me question being a hockey fan.  Fucking idiots.

On the plus side, at least my prediction to CC that Winnipeg would win the cup before Vancouver would is still alive - and a hell of a lot more likely since we actually have a team again. :)

Neil

Quote from: Zoupa on June 15, 2011, 11:14:35 PM

Well, he shut the Canucks out despite being outshot 37-20.  That said, the Sedins continued to be useless.  I think it's a bit of each.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on June 16, 2011, 12:35:28 AM
Dammit - stuff like this makes me question being a hockey fan.  Fucking idiots.
Don't blame hockey fans.  This is on Vancouverites.

Josephus

Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 10:21:43 PM
Well, the new Sun News channel is talking about Libyan 'freedom fighters' and such.  But the CBC and Newsworld are giving me some good shots of some cars really burning like crazy.

Are you the guy who watches the Sun News channel?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Neil

Quote from: Josephus on June 16, 2011, 07:12:07 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 10:21:43 PM
Well, the new Sun News channel is talking about Libyan 'freedom fighters' and such.  But the CBC and Newsworld are giving me some good shots of some cars really burning like crazy.
Are you the guy who watches the Sun News channel?
No, although I do hear it's starting to find an audience.  It's just found a place on my news rotation when something newsworthy takes place in Canada.  Mind you, it's usually miles behind the rest of the news sources, so it's not really that good.  Also, I tend to find their opinion shows to be a little uncomfortable for some reason.  It's like they're very aware of the right/left divide in everything that they say.

Neil

Brock Anton is unemployable.