News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

You know, the downside to all this is that retard Kaberle won a Cup.  But it was better to the alternative.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josephus

Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 09:47:18 PM
You know, the downside to all this is that retard Kaberle won a Cup.  But it was better to the alternative.

Hey.....Kaberle is the closest the Leafs will get to winning a Stanley Cup :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Vancouver fans slightly redeemed by the booing they gave Bettman.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

:cry:

Good thing we were picking up our new puppy this afternoon.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 15, 2011, 09:51:55 PM
Vancouver fans slightly redeemed by the booing they gave Bettman.
Yeah.  The way to tell a true fan is by the amount he'll boo Bettman.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on June 15, 2011, 09:54:48 PM
:cry:

Good thing we were picking up our new puppy this afternoon.

'Bettman sucks' is a good name.

Neil

Quote from: Josephus on June 15, 2011, 09:51:38 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 09:47:18 PM
Hey.....Kaberle is the closest the Leafs will get to winning a Stanley Cup :D
Yeah, and that offends me.  Also, Kaberle played so bad that he humiliated the Leafs.  He was one of their stars, and yet he was like the village idiot on the ice.

Neil

Cars are burning.  Vancouver lives up to my expectations.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 10:05:50 PM

Please don't be yanking my chain.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 15, 2011, 10:06:42 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 15, 2011, 10:05:50 PM

Please don't be yanking my chain.
Nope.  I'm flipping through the news channels right now.  Fires are popping up all over the place, especially on Georgia Street.

Ed Anger

Damn American news channels.  :mad:

Neil

Well, the new Sun News channel is talking about Libyan 'freedom fighters' and such.  But the CBC and Newsworld are giving me some good shots of some cars really burning like crazy.

Neil

A car has exploded.  Somebody fell off a viaduct.  People are smashing bank windows.

It's Block War, baby.

Barrister

Stay classy Vancouver.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

A Stanley Cup replica was just thrown through the windshield of a burning car.  Hillarious.

I hope that neither Jacob or crazy canuck are killed.