NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2011, 10:39:25 PM
Quote from: katmai on May 27, 2011, 09:51:17 PM
Where is your announcement beeb?

I predict Tuesday.   :cool:

Of course I have predicted many announcement dates, but I only need to be right once.  :blush:

Until it happens i'm gonna post that question :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

PRC

Neil

Quote from: PRC on May 28, 2011, 12:54:42 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 28, 2011, 12:24:47 AM
NSFW man.
In Canada it is.
No, probably not.  Depends on the office.  Either way, we must strive to accommodate our puritan friends to the south.  Their love for Jesus does weird things to their culture.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 27, 2011, 09:48:08 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 27, 2011, 09:44:49 PM
Well, Boston is the lesser of two evils.

No it is not. The only thing more Evil then the Bruins are the Flyers, maybe Lebron James too

You really wanted a Southern team to win the cup again?

go Bruins!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Strix

Quote from: PRC on May 28, 2011, 12:13:29 AM

There is a woman flashing a guy in the penalty box here:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5221/5736576775_47cb99998b_z.jpg

Do they have any in adult size in Vancouver?  :secret:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 27, 2011, 03:52:57 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2011, 03:47:37 PM
I was in a bookstore today buying a couple of baby books.  I saw, on the discount table, a big coffee table book full of pictures of Bobby Hull.  Curious, I opened it up and took a look.

About 200 pages of full colour, and in every single one has Hull wearing a Blackhawks jersey.  Not a single picture of him in a Jets jersey, despite the TEN YEARS he played for the team, during which time he was the most highly paid player in all of hockey with his annual salary of [cue dr. evil] one MILLION dollars![/dr. evil]

:lol: :rolleyes:

Good God man.  This is an NHL Hockey thread.  Not the musings of a deranged Jets fan thread.

It's the Canadian version of the Civil War Hijack? :p
:p

Neil

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on May 28, 2011, 07:12:00 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on May 27, 2011, 03:52:57 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 27, 2011, 03:47:37 PM
I was in a bookstore today buying a couple of baby books.  I saw, on the discount table, a big coffee table book full of pictures of Bobby Hull.  Curious, I opened it up and took a look.

About 200 pages of full colour, and in every single one has Hull wearing a Blackhawks jersey.  Not a single picture of him in a Jets jersey, despite the TEN YEARS he played for the team, during which time he was the most highly paid player in all of hockey with his annual salary of [cue dr. evil] one MILLION dollars![/dr. evil]

:lol: :rolleyes:
Good God man.  This is an NHL Hockey thread.  Not the musings of a deranged Jets fan thread.
It's the Canadian version of the Civil War Hijack? :p
:lol:

I like that.  I'm going to start doing that.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Strix on May 28, 2011, 02:00:50 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 27, 2011, 09:48:08 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 27, 2011, 09:44:49 PM
Well, Boston is the lesser of two evils.

No it is not. The only thing more Evil then the Bruins are the Flyers, maybe Lebron James too

You really wanted a Southern team to win the cup again?

go Bruins!

Over the Bruins? Of course.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Seems like Atlanta found a new prospective owner to keep the Thrashers in place.  The annoucement will be delayed...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

But, but it's a done deal da Beeb has told me so!!!!!11

Ed Anger

I'm going to laugh so fucking hard if the move doesn't happen. I may bust a rib laughing.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

I'll feel bad, for like a second.

But of it doesn't happen will teach Beeb to be more cautious.

This whole thing reminds me of how Baseball Giants almost became the Tampa Giants bit were saved at last moment back in '92.