Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 28, 2011, 06:38:13 AM
LUCIC! LUCIC!

Told you.

Lucic was a non-factor throughout the series. I'm not sure why, but their whole top line was a mess.

Valmy

Well fuck.  That was hard to watch.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

As a Caps fan you should be use to it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on April 29, 2011, 09:17:51 PM
As a Caps fan you should be use to it.

Well usually a game like that happens when they are up 3-1 in the series :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Zoupa on April 28, 2011, 04:08:16 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 28, 2011, 06:38:13 AM
LUCIC! LUCIC!

Told you.

Lucic was a non-factor throughout the series. I'm not sure why, but their whole top line was a mess.

Yet the results were still as predicted. Boston wins. I also got to see a Lucic cheap shot also. I win.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Life is meaningless of full of pain

HVC

Damn you Washignton. why must you always go against me!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Slargos

How are the Canucks doing?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Slargos on May 02, 2011, 05:03:43 PM
How are the Canucks doing?

1-1

Was at game two and it was boring as hell even though it went into double overtime.  The refs let Nashville do a lot of holding.  It looked like hockey being played on wet cement.

Valmy

Goddammit what a bunch of miserable choking worthless motherfuckers.  At least Canada was too distracted by the election for anybody to have actually watched that shit.

Grey Fox

Oh. I watched.

Go Habs South Go!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 05, 2011, 08:13:44 AM
Oh. I watched.

Go Habs South Go!

:weep:

The only thing worse was losing to the Pens a couple years ago.  Fucking Caps.

Quote"They just got the upper hand on us all the time. It's very frustrating," Washington veteran forward Mike Knuble said. "I don't think any of us saw this coming down."

You didn't see this coming down?  But...you play for the Caps...something like this has happened every year for 30 years.

Ed Anger

The question is, will the Bruins choke this year? Which would be uber hilarious.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2011, 08:03:57 AM
Goddammit what a bunch of miserable choking worthless motherfuckers.  At least Canada was too distracted by the election for anybody to have actually watched that shit.
I watched.  I'm losing my hockey pool, but I'm glad TB won :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on May 05, 2011, 02:31:55 PM
I watched.  I'm losing my hockey pool, but I'm glad TB won :)

:ultra:

I hope the Canadiens win the next 50 Cups in a row :angry: