News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2011, 05:08:49 PM
I'd rather spend that money and go to the Bluejackets games.

Not this month. Lulz.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 21, 2011, 06:29:30 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2011, 05:08:49 PM
I'd rather spend that money and go to the Bluejackets games.

Not this month. Lulz.

:lol:

I have a feeling if the Bluejackets don't shape up, some Canadian city will get a underachieving team. Columbus doesn't tolerate losers very well.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

It just seems wrong beating the 8th seed is so difficult.  Ah well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on April 21, 2011, 08:08:14 AM
It just seems wrong beating the 8th seed is so difficult.  Ah well.
why couldn't they just lose that game? why?!?!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on April 21, 2011, 12:18:02 AM
And wow - does Shane Doan ever seem like a defeated man.

Really - Winnipeg isn't so bad.  You know - you played there!

I can't resist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdh70xdZHK0&feature=player_embedded

Face it BB,  Nobody wants to go to Winnipeg.  If the team is moved there it just means there was no other option available.

Valmy

ESPN Headline:

"Caps starting to reverse playoff trend"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2011/columns/story?columnist=burnside_scott&id=6399538

Yeah I remember hearing how the curse was lifted after they finally beat the Pens in a playoff series.  I wish ESPN would at least wait for them to win the series before jinxing them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Gawd fucking damn it, it's 2006 all over again.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zoupa

This series should be over.

FUCK.

Jacob

Neil

Montreal D really needs to move some guys.  They can't just let them skate wherever they want.  The missed offside was hurtful, but it never should have come for that.

As for the Canucks, fuck them and their goonery.  Nothing would please me more than for them to drop this series.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

viper37

Let's talk about the Thrashers

Some former baseball star is trying to find investors to buy the team and keep it in Atlanta.  I'm guessing it's one more team that won't be moving in the near future.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on April 21, 2011, 10:38:54 PM

As for the Canucks, fuck them and their goonery.  Nothing would please me more than for them to drop this series.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on April 22, 2011, 09:44:36 AM
Some former baseball star is trying to find investors to buy the team and keep it in Atlanta.  I'm guessing it's one more team that won't be moving in the near future.

Poor Tom Glavine.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 22, 2011, 10:12:10 AM
Quote from: viper37 on April 22, 2011, 09:44:36 AM

Poor Tom Glavine.

Zane Smith returns.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on April 22, 2011, 10:12:10 AM
Poor Tom Glavine.
well, it's not like I'm a fan of baseball and I know the guy...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.