News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Another loss for the Bruins.  Fucking assholes.  Can't nobody play decent hockey against the Habs anymore?  CRUSH them for Hod's sake!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Olé.

So viper, I wonder is there a team that you like?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 16, 2011, 10:13:41 PM
Olé.

Anyway the Caps will go up 3-0 tommorow.  It is their destiny.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zoupa

Quote from: Zoupa on April 14, 2011, 11:24:43 PM
Hopefuly the Habs threw them into a mindfuck for saturday.

Today was a good day.  :) I'm not a huge fan of Jacques Martin, but you have to admit he's outcoaching Julien and by a big margin.

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 16, 2011, 10:13:41 PM
Olé.

I like the Penguins, the Ducks, the Sharks and the Avalanche.  Oh, Tampa Bay too.

I haven't been a real fan of a club since the Nordiques left.  :cry:

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

I can't believe that Rangers goal didn't count.

Glad to see instant replay interpretation by the officials in the NHL is just as fucked up as it is in the NFL.

Grey Fox

The clocked showed 0.00 & the puck hasn't cross the goal line. How is that wrong?

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 17, 2011, 07:15:59 PM
The clocked showed 0.00 & the puck hasn't cross the goal line. How is that wrong?
He's a football fan.  Can't understand the rules.  In football, if you cross the line after the timer, it's a valid touchdown.

CountDeMoney

The clock did NOT show 0.00 and the puck hadn't crossed the goal line;  at 0.01, the puck was already obscured by the bar.  It was already in at 0.00.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2011, 07:49:07 PM

The clock did NOT show 0.00 and the puck hadn't crossed the goal line;  at 0.01, the puck was already obscured by the bar.  It was already in at 0.00.

Not it wasn't. NBC overlay isn't the official clock. TSN showed an image with official clock time stamp. At 0.00 the puck is under the crossbar.

Valmy

Not even a miracle of God could save the Caps  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 17, 2011, 08:06:52 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2011, 07:49:07 PM

Not it wasn't. NBC overlay isn't the official clock. TSN showed an image with official clock time stamp. At 0.00 the puck is under the crossbar.

Gay.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on April 17, 2011, 10:24:09 PM
Not even a miracle of God could save the Caps  :(

Fuck the Caps.  They choked last season, they'll choke this season.

Only thing that would make it better is if they were owned by Daniel Snyder, and sued their own fans.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 17, 2011, 10:37:05 PM
Fuck the Caps.  They choked last season, they'll choke this season.

They choke every season.  It is their thing.

Barrister

I've cleared the calendar.

I'm going to cheer on the Whiteout in the Detroit-Phoenix game on Monday.

Of course I may be the only one outside of Winnipeg who figured that wearing white means cheering AGAINST the Coyotes... :blush:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.