News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

I am having a hard time here guys I am so giddy I am shaking. I never thought I would see the Caps in a game to win the Stanley Cup. I have no idea how the players play games like this I would be puking in the bathroom.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Vrana!!!1111 HE SHOOTS HE SCORES
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

LARS FUCKING ELLER AND THE CAPS ARE 7 MINUTES AWAY!!!   :yeah: :yeah: :w00t:

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on June 07, 2018, 07:34:10 PM
Speaking of our beloved leader I wonder if the Caps will be invited to visit the White House if they win after all this shit with the Eagles. But then the Caps have lots of Russian players and maybe Trump prefers them to American athletes   :P :ph34r:
Here is your answer:
Ovi is one of Putin's biggest fans
They'll be there.  ;)

I had a net preference for the 2nd period... oh well.  If it's meant to be, it's meant to be :(
Off to sleep.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

PDH

Well, Valmy just had an aneurysm.  At least he died happy.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on June 07, 2018, 10:10:34 PM
Well, Valmy just had an aneurysm.  At least he died happy.

Well I certainly do not expect to ever see that again!

I just had to soak it up. FUCK YEAH. I was leaping around screaming with my sons hanging off me. A great moment.

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on June 07, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
Quote from: HVC on June 07, 2018, 10:13:45 PM
Congrats valmy.

Is he on the team now? :yeahright:

Oh FFS :lol:

Are you contractually obligated to say stuff like this?

Valmy

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on June 07, 2018, 10:14:47 PM
Let's go Caps!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

:hug: I wish I could be there for the celebration I would be out all night

Barrister

At least Vegas didn't win it.  Congrats to Ovi and the Caps.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on June 07, 2018, 10:30:09 PM
At least Vegas didn't win it.  Congrats to Ovi and the Caps.

Thanks man. :hug:

Valmy

Seeing that huge crowd by Capitol One Arena...damn I wish I was there. I know the Cap fans are going to have an amazing time in Vegas tonight to. I am going to watch TV for a few hours, have a celebratory beer, and go to bed and go to work tomorrow  :lol:

As much as I tried to enjoy being miserable chokers this is going to be a nice change to the identity of the franchise.

PDH

Heh, enjoy mate. Have an extra beer on me.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM