News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

I logged on to Languish expecting triumphant Valmy post.

I am teh disappointed. :(

So Instead I will post a triumphant BB post:

WOOOOOO! Fuckyah!  That's what I'm talking about!  YOUR Winnipeg Jets are one win away from the Western Finals! :yeah:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

dps

Quote from: Barrister on May 05, 2018, 11:47:41 PM
YOUR Carolina Hurricanes are one decade away from their last postseason appearance! :yeah:

FYP

Valmy

Well obviously I enjoyed seeing those bastards put in their place BUT now I really feel that the Caps are the better team and they are about to vanquish the spectre of the Pens FOREVER*

*lulz not really.

Hope and dreams of victory...always a concerning position for a Caps fan to be in.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

So Valmy, our opponents are now set - Vegas and Tampa.  Now the Jets and Caps just need to make it a reality.

#gojetsgo

Valmy

Two horrible, horrible franchises. Well ok the franchises might be fine. Let me restate: two horrible horrible cities full of horrible horrible people.

Ah well. Tonight occupies all my thoughts right now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on May 07, 2018, 12:15:47 AM
Two horrible, horrible franchises. Well ok the franchises might be fine. Let me restate: two horrible horrible cities full of horrible horrible people.

Yet you're rooting for a team from DC?  :lmfao:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Eddie Teach on May 07, 2018, 12:55:41 AM

Don't tar the people with the sins of the federal government.  :sleep:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

What's your point Eddie? :hmm: :unsure:

Grey Fox

If only Fleury could have been this good between 2010-2015. Crosby would have 2-3 more cups.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on May 07, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

What's your point Eddie? :hmm: :unsure:

Name a Tampa resident as horrible as Donald Trump.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Valmy

In my defense Reagan was President when I became a fan and Trump lost DC by 70 points :P

HVC

Congrats valmy. 

Shame you'll end up losing to Vegas though :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Gratz V.  I hope you were watching tonight.

Boo on the Jets-Preds result.  I feel like the effort was about equal, but Preds just got some bounces and took the very early lead and hung on to it.  Game was closer than the 4-0 score at present (with 2:00 minutes left in the game).

Valmy

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

FUCK YEAH BITCHES!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have waited for so long for this day...I...I am very very drunk.